Any predictions on how OC will do Thursday or Friday?

I think Blue Devils B, Vanguard Cadets, Legends and Genesis will make semifinals.
Place 25 will be a battle between Jersey Surf, Spartans and Music City.

Edited by Rik

What is standard for OC regarding rehearsal on I & E days? I know someone in Legends, and I think they spent the morning watching I & E and had one evening rehearsal last night. Is that typical for most groups? I would think that, especially with most OC groups performing so early today, that rehearsal time has been limited.

I wonder, too, if WC semifinals placement is more or less important to the corps than their OC placement.

Also, here's a video of a Legends rehearsal run through from the field, which is fun.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SGGp8SVaYeM

Many of them have little rehearsal time on IE day. OC is the real deal, WC Prelims is basically the fun show. Not taken lightly, but still, not hyped to be the biggest show of the season.

• Like 1

did they send anyone to I&E?

I guess we'll know in 25 minutes.

This is my favorite BDB show to date, so I'm pleased they're scoring so well.

It appears their 82.650 tonight ties their best-ever score on World Class sheets: in 2014, they earned 82.650 in Open Class Finals, dropped to 80.800 in World Class Prelims, and climbed to 82.325 in World Class Semis.

Nice job by all the O.C. corps today; for the most part, scores only dropped a couple points--and in the case of BDB and Guardians, they went up!

Edited to remove Gold from list of corps whose scores went up Thursday; I was comparing backwards: theirs went down slightly.

Edited by N.E. Brigand
  • Like 1