Staff merri-go-round

It's that time of year to restart this thread. With finals over what will be the fall out? Who stays? Who goes? And where will they end up?

• Like 1

I tried keeping up a catalog of all the staff changes last offseason and it ended badly. Just way too many changes to keep track of

• Like 1

Cadets need an overhaul. If I were an alum who regularly threw $ at them, I'd absolutely DEMAND that they restore the Tradition that kept this corps alive for over 80 years.

When I realized that last night's score was the lowest since 19-friggin'-82, I thought, Wow. That organization needs a snow globe-like shakeup.

• Like 1

They had a young group (Hop has admitted that) and were missing some key visual staff this season, plus the shakeup in the color guard category. I think George knew this was going to be a rough year, and had already hinted that there will be some changes. The kids did a great job with what they had. I would expect a turnaround next season, but wouldn't be too upset at this season either. They were as good as fourth all year, just a tight race between 4-6.

Cadets need an overhaul. If I were an alum who regularly threw $ at them, I'd absolutely DEMAND that they restore the Tradition that kept this corps alive for over 80 years.

When I realized that last night's score was the lowest since 19-friggin'-82, I thought, Wow. That organization needs a snow globe-like shakeup.

Edited by Newseditor44

I heard lots of chatter in Indy, not sure of the accuracy since I did hear contradictory reports.

Overall consensus: Cadets staff is generally fed up, alums are angry, morale low, will see major resignations, alums feel major changes are needed.

Boston Crusaders fans: keep close to Twitter or Facebook, perhaps as early as Monday.

I heard lots of chatter in Indy, not sure of the accuracy since I did hear contradictory reports.

Overall consensus: Cadets staff is generally fed up, alums are angry, morale low, will see major resignations, alums feel major changes are needed.

Boston Crusaders fans: keep close to Twitter or Facebook, perhaps as early as Monday.

Staff fed up in what way? Not trying to be snotty or sarcastic, just interested. Seems as though Cadets have not had a breakthrough idea, especially visually since Angels and Demons. You could usually count on Cadets to come in with something groundbreaking, or at the very least something that was out there and worked, every 2-3 years. Visually, they haven't looked like the Cadets in a few years. Those kaleidoscopic effects are not there at all. Maybe try going back to something like West Side Story to connect the audience and alumni? Edited by Vdad76