2017 Boston Crusaders

Time to look forward to 2017 ( Great job by all the corps this year (2016).

• Like 1

Time to look forward to 2017 ( Great job by all the corps this year (2016).

Word on the street is...a possible big announcement for BAC on Monday...not sure what is rumor/fact...

Word on the street is...a possible big announcement for BAC on Monday...not sure what is rumor/fact...

I think some one said something about cadets people coming over to Boston, in one of the other blogs. Do not understand need more info. The corps needs to announce it 1st.

I think some one said something about cadets people coming over to Boston, in one of the other blogs. Do not understand need more info. The corps needs to announce it 1st.

The reality of that matter is people talk among each other...as far as what you are referring to...that sounds like no more than just rumor for now...

• Like 1

The reality of that matter is people talk among each other...as far as what you are referring to...that sounds like no more than just rumor for now...

May be. That is why i said what i said. Announcement should be interesting.

We all know how this rumor mill works.... Not very well at times.

Oh this rumor mill can take out the windmills

• Like 5

As mentioned before, I grabbed the hook, line, and sinker this year after all the posts about the strength of this years corps and everyone involved whether on or off the field beginning at Winter camps and right through ST. If possible, as the 2017 unfolds, please try to be closer to reality of what is happening. If the majority of mm look like HS juniors, then there's a chance they are fairly new to the activity, some vets left to climb the DCI ladder, and it's going to take more time getting the new mm up to speed than it does with a corps with an average age around 19/20. For some, the windmills were going to be the greatest props every in DCI. I believe they restricted the staff from making more changes. My frustration showed at times and was taken to the wood shed off the DCP pages to make that visit. Again, I apologize to those who were upset to read some posts not soaked in Kool Aide. I understand why all the corps type up announcements of new staff, camp turnouts, the skill level of those who auditions, etc., but when the upcoming season goes south (last time I checked, 12th is south of 10th) based on pre season expectations by those around the corps at times and the BOD, some of us may have a hard time and vent their feelings.

I do ok reading between the lines and reading the tea leafs. Whatever amount of intelligence I have, I'd like it not to be insulted. Just tell it too me straight and truthful. I'll still squirrel away some money that my wife doesn't know about, and even if future votes by the DCI corps directors force me into hiding from this activity, I'll still want the red and black to medal.

Edited by Ghost
  • Like 3

I am hearing that Dennis Delucia is going to be Boston's 2017 Percussion Caption Head, and the team of Rondinaro ( Steve ) and Potter ( Dan ) to team up to write the Show Design... with lots of narration in the offering.

But it could be a false rumor too, so lets not all jump to conclusions.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 5