Rumors for 2016 you would not have believed

BUT...I am not sure when captions awards began to be averaged over the three nights. If captions this year had been determined based just on finals night, as was so at least in 1991, BC would have taken Visual Proficiency and Percussion in addition to GE.

BUT...I am not sure when captions awards began to be averaged over the three nights. If captions this year had been determined based just on finals night, as was so at least in 1991, BC would have taken Visual Proficiency and Percussion in addition to GE.

SCV got first in percussion on finals night.

Started in 2001 according to a dci.org article that came out today.

? Did the CG judge give The BD 2nd place ?? DCI needs to do what WGI did 20 years ago. Double judging panels !

? Did the CG judge give The BD 2nd place ?? DCI needs to do what WGI did 20 years ago. Double judging panels !

They do for GE captions. BD won guard on finals night but were 2nd both quarters and semis. Crown was really go so hard to argue that fact.

<snip>

Bad moment from DCI Finals week for sure

</snip>

Bad moment for Lucas Oil Stadium!!!!