The Cavaliers 2017

Yes, having a truck load of Blue Devils' torquise tarps for water and wave simulation might be tough.

P.S. What were those torquise teeny-boppers in BD's show slinging their pony tales to and from supposed to represent? Or were they samples of the '16 bobbleheads on sale at the souvie stand?

I think I read that they were supposed to be sirens. But they were in a weird spot, didn't communicate anything to the audience, and did not nothing worth watching. One of my main only criticisms about that show.

I don't think The Cavies should ever revisit something they have played before (it worked in 95, but not 97), especially with this design team. They really thought out of the box this year, and even people who were blasting them on here in June and July were eating crow by finals. I loved how ballsy this production was and am looking forward to them upping the ante next year and hopefully well after.

• Like 2

As of Today Mark Ackerson has retired from his position as Corps Director. Joe Roach, 2016 Assistant Corps Director, has now taken over the leadership roll.

https://cavaliers.org/news/ackerson-retires-roach-promoted-cavaliers-director

This is a positive move for the corps. Unlike times where a retirement is a disguised firing. The corps has gone in several different directions in the post Fiedler era, but they seem to have found their groove with the right people in place finally.

• Like 1

As of Today Mark Ackerson has retired from his position as Corps Director. Joe Roach, 2016 Assistant Corps Director, has now taken over the leadership roll.

https://cavaliers.org/news/ackerson-retires-roach-promoted-cavaliers-director

Just saw this. I think this is a good move. Plus, he is still involved with the corps. The Cavaliers are in amazing shape right now.

I even thought the show was gonna be Fallout related. But when Propaganda was announced, I wasn't at all disappointed. I actually think I was even more excited

Fellout 2017 confirmed. Completely furnished with references to Naku-Cola, Vualt 111, and each member had a Pep Boy.

• Like 3