Shows Corps Should Do

I realllllly want The Cavaliers to do another all original music show and call it Deus Ex Machina.

Totally agree that The Academy should do Sweeney Todd.

Maybe it's because I just recently saw them live for the first time, but a show featuring music by Panic! At the Disco?

Also, with all of these talented violinists going around, I think it's time we have a Lindsey Stirling show featuring the soloist ala Into the Light. (half joking, half serious)

Edited by FaustianMachine

I want someone to play Ghost Love Score by Nightwish in its entirety. This is an amazing rock opera style piece that lends so well to drum corps and is the length of a drum corps show already! https://youtu.be/uN3yqMr3ffY

• Like 2

This may be considered boring by some people, but Ezio Bosso has been used a lot in WGI lately and it just might work in the DCI world, given the right corps. I'm thinking specifically Clouds, the Mind on the (Re)Wind.

BD 2000?

Wow, yeah, didn't realize it was all Hitchcock based.

I watched a cool documentary on Hitchcock and Truffaut yesterday, really blew my mind how carefully he crafted his story lines and shot selections. No wasted moments. Even the pace of sections was crafted relative to the previous and next segments to create a mood.

I want someone to play Ghost Love Score by Nightwish in its entirety. This is an amazing rock opera style piece that lends so well to drum corps and is the length of a drum corps show already! https://youtu.be/uN3yqMr3ffY

OH MY GOD, YES!!!

Speaking of Nightwish, I also would love to hear Last Ride of the Day (or I Have to Let You Go from Imaginaerum - The Score), Storytime, or Dark Chest of Wonders (with the guitar intro as a preshow) on the field.

• Like 1