Bluecoats 2017 thread - Go Blooooooo!

What does a defending champion do the next year? Continue to push the envelope? Step back into a more traditional show, uni's, etc?

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the official 2017 thread for the World Champion Bluecoats!

Welcome, enjoy, and go Bloooooooo!

• Like 2

This thread may be quiet for awhile...

congrats. I was there on Saturday Night....my 1st DCI as a fan. Canton was absolutely sensational. Well-deserved and good for the activity. In this decade alone we've added 2 names to the list of World Champs.....more drum corps = more gooder therefore Canton's win good for all suppporters, fans and participants in this great thing of ours!

• Like 1

What does a defending champion do the next year? Continue to push the envelope? Step back into a more traditional show, uni's, etc?

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the official 2017 thread for the World Champion Bluecoats!

I would expect something unexpected for next year.

• Like 2

Good job on the title this year. Enough o's but not too many to require a 2nd line on the trending page!

Bravo!

Edited by drumcorpsfever

Design team will have their first meeting in New York over Labor Day weekend...

(Plans are to announce 2017 music, show theme, title, and the new uniform later that week.)

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE 2016 DCI WORLD CHAMPIONS!

You're joking about that part in parentheses right?

• Like 1