Jay Bocook - Still w/Cadets?

I see what you are trying to do now, ie the 3 night average, and thats above my pay grade. Keep in mind, that many of the years from 1972 did not have Quarters, Semi's, Finals ( 3 nite formats). Some years it was just " Prelims ", then " Finals " ( 2 nite format). One corps, one year, won the Percussion caption in prelims, but that drumline watched the Finals from the stands, as their Corps did not make Finals ( they finished in the 20'ish position in some captions, keeping them out of Finals in 14th ). Weird, huh ?

You had to bring that up ugggh

You had to bring that up ugggh

ouch.. just noticed you marched this Corps ( Oakland Crusaders, Canada). Did you march that year ? It was 1977, I believe. Hellava great drumline.

Edited by BRASSO

ouch.. just noticed you marched this Corps ( Oakland Crusaders, Canada). Did you march that year ? It was 1977, I believe.

Actually, it was a year before I joined them. Tom Float had left for Spirit ... I guess they poached him, right? But it was a cloud that hung over the corps in 1978.

• Like 1

Blue Knights have announced that their whole design team is returning intact with Jay Bocook still there are arranger and composer.

http://ascendperformingarts.org/blue-knights-design-team-caption-heads-return-in-2017/

Whoa, composer?

Whoa, composer?

If Michael Klesh is going to write for Academy next year, would he be their Decomposer? Edited by Jurassic Lancer
  • Like 1

so, the answer to the thread is still involved, but not writing the book...

hopefully the Cadets still get a Cadets horn book. Don't really want to see the Cadets with a Cavaliers book...

The new arranger Drew Shanefield marched Cadets 88-91 so is an alum. He will make sure Cadets musical arrangements are Cadet like. Tom Aungst heading up percussion caption will be working with him. Cadets will sound fine as always...
  • Like 2