Blue Devils 2017 60th Anniversary!

• 2 weeks later...

My fingers are forever crossed for Phenomenon of Cool Part 2.

I like it. Still hoping for a show with all Gordon Goodwin music, but i can get behind a part 2 of that 2003 show.

• Like 1

With the way things have been going i think that they will do a new program obviously but with a mashup of old corps songs and songs from legendary shows like use the closer from Felliniesque and use Legend of the One Eyed Sailor and Channel One Suite

With the way things have been going i think that they will do a new program obviously but with a mashup of old corps songs and songs from legendary shows like use the closer from Felliniesque and use Legend of the One Eyed Sailor and Channel One Suite

I really really want BD to do a greatest hits show...but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't so a "mashup" of great compositions like Legend or Channel One. Play the sings as they were written.

• Like 1

I'd like to see them do something new, but if they are going to revamp old classics how about this...

A show titled, "Anything You Can Do, BD Can Do Better."

This would be a show full of OTHER corps classic tunes, with a BD twist to them. SCV's "Fiddler or Phantom," the Cadets "Rocky Point Holiday," Blue Knights' "Trittico," Phantom's "Spartacus," etc.

Or they same concept, but do tunes from shows that won in a year they came 2nd in jus the 2000's. Source music from Crown 2013, Bluecoats 2016, Cavies 2001 or 2004, Phantom 2008, the Cadets 2011. Of course this could be expanded well beyond the 2000s.

Or the same idea, but music from shows that came in 2nd to them.

• Like 1

I've been hoping for a modern version of "Tommy" for year's. I'm sure that will never happen, but it sure would be fun.

Thanks for the memories, Scojo! Good luck with the sale.