Blue Devils 2017 60th Anniversary!

Don't get me going on that, John....the 07 alum corps was fun, and I'm proud to have been the one to kick it off by proposing the idea to Gibbs but I have to rate it near the bottom of ALL the alum groups since 27th in 94.

SNU

Let them do their thing. They are great. I would love to see another Stravinsky show or an all Frank Zappa show but I know that will never happen. If I wanted to see "old school jazz" I would go to a senior show. It was great then. the 70's are over though.

If they want to do K-Pop or Beiber. ok that is what they like doing. I just want the members to be behind the show completely. Everything else will follow.

• Like 2

I pick BD to go undefeated. It's just part of the flow.

Now... here's a poser: since making Finals, when was the last time BD DID NOT WIN a single caption two years in a row?

Could be wrong but i am gonna say it's never happened.

If they want to do K-Pop or Beiber. ok that is what they like doing. I just want the members to be behind the show completely. Everything else will follow.

Slow clap! Well said

• 2 weeks later...