Most Outrageous Prop 2017

Answering the Denver The Great Event Trilogy, the other Bocook corps will continue its' statue theme and present midfield a 35' likeness of GH surrounded by smaller images of Tobias and George Dixon as altar boys on their knees swinging thuribles of incense. Oh what a wonderful sight it will be.

Hmmm? Smell and aroma, a dimension of life not yet explored on the field by DCI designers (except for certain buses and uniforms about four weeks into tour.)

Forgot to give the show title:

Hans Christian Andersen: The Emperor's New Clothes

Edited by xandandl
  • Like 1

bloo

3 30'wx16h hi-def screens in arc centered on 50 back hash. with full hi-def video.

multiple wireless go pro cameras (some on performers, some at stages, some at audience

pit on back hash at 10 yard intervals

footwear and costume with integrated LEDs

just the next logical step!

Edited by corpsband
  • Like 1

Answering the Denver The Great Event Trilogy, the other Bocook corps will continue its' statue theme and present midfield a 35' likeness of GH surrounded by smaller images of Tobias and George Dixon as altar boys on their knees swinging thuribles of incense. Oh what a wonderful sight it will be.

Hmmm? Smell and aroma, a dimension of life not yet explored on the field by DCI designers (except for certain buses and uniforms about four weeks into tour.)

Please stop naming me in your threads. I've asked before & I want it to stop. It isn't funny - it's creepy.

• Like 1