Finals Week Is Here

Hopefully you guys stay out of harm's way down there.

actually hoping for some much needed rain here - it's been dry for almost a month. not too worried about I-99 at the moment, but Gaston is affecting us on the east side - rough surf, rip tides, seaweed and jellyfish....not a great day at the beach, BUT, it is the beach!

last minute regrets we didn't plan on making the trek to Rachacha, but I'll be here, keeping the peace and watching for news and reviews!

Due to lack of being able to view finals on any way, my annual DCA week quote has been retired for now. I feel so disconnected with no feed, no DVDs to be made and no viable options to attend that for the first time in my life I just don't care

• Like 2

Terri just look at the ranking here and start lowest corps first ,but I guess may ne your talking times .Which ever wishing all Corps a Great Show.

• Like 1

I have a place I would like to get to for a bite to eat and a beer after the prelims show. I'm thinking 10:30pm is a good time. It's popular so I want to make a reservation, Stays open until 1am.

Sending a PM.

• Like 1

I'm excited the finals next year will be closer to me and I can make them. Best wishes to all the corps this coming weekend and safe travels everyone!