First Time to Finals!

Hello all.

I'm a CV Parent (and thus obvious CV "homer" ) on my way to Rochester for my first DCA finals experience! My son marched CV last year, too but we bought the live stream last year in exchange for taking the trip.

I don't think I could be more excited about Championship Weekend. Lots of great drum corps, a first weekend of College Football jammed in between the Corps shows ( insert halftime show joke here...), and cooler weather than the city of Atlanta ( I hope so anyway! ) .

Here's to every one of the corps leaving their best run of the year on the field...if that happens, the fans will definitely be winners regardless of cap sheets or score totals.

Now...if I could just make the next 4 days disappear.

See you in Rochester!

• Like 5

Safe travels, and have a great time!!!

how about Italian.....

There's a place called Panzari's, on Exchange Blvd.in the Corn Hill neighborhood, a short ride (10 minutes or less) from the Holiday Inn/Radisson/Hyatt hotels downtown.

Gotta admit, I haven't been there yet... schedule has not worked out... but I've heard good things, and it gets great reviews on Trip Advisor and other sites.

• Like 2

been to all but Good Luck, even Panari's...

Been coming Rochester forever...

All good...

Looking for something new in Rochester

thanks for the start....

Well... there's Dinosaur BBQ.

Oh wait.... :tongue:

• Like 1