First Time to Finals!

Don't miss out on a garbage plate! I know our whole corps takes a trip to Nick Tahou's which is a small walk from I&E's.

Don't miss out on a garbage plate! I know our whole corps takes a trip to Nick Tahou's which is a small walk from I&E's.

the original Nick Tahou's on Main closes at 8pm. as Tom pointed out, the best alternative is SteveT's on Lyell, just W of 390, altho' most any diner/burger place in town sells their version

http://www.margiosdiner.com/ could be this one, but there are 2 or 3 on that strip of Dewey Av (you might not recognize the name; changed hands recently)

That might be it, but I can't be sure. It's been 2 years lol

Let me know when you're going. I might tag along.

Let me know when you're going. I might tag along.

We typically go during I&E's before mini corps.

What exactly, is on the garbage plate? I saw a photo and I'm not sure my stomach is up to the task. :-D

Usually it is a mix of two sides :potato products (home fries/french fries), macaroni salad, baked beans (not my preference) with the meat of your choice covered it "Hot Sauce", onions, and mustard. You can skip the things you don't like.. but I thought it sounded gross until I actually had a chance to eat one.

• Like 1