7:20 Minnesota Brass
7:38 Caballeros
7:56 Cadets2
8:14 Buccaneers

• Like 3

Dang... go T-Birds...

• Like 5

Hello DCA championships committee.

Please be nice to your younger brothers in the front office on the soybean plains of Indiana. Evidently they don't get around much.

And to think that they started schools there August first just to be a bit smarter than the rest of all of us Americans who don't start until after DCAs are over.

"From DCI webpage today about DCA championships. [Can you find the tick???]

2016 will mark the penultimate DCA World Championship in Rochester, N.Y. where the event has been held 17 other times over more than 50 years. DCA recently announced that it will take its championship events to Williamsport, Virginia in 2018 and 2019. "

For all these many decades on God's earth, I thought the Little League World Series was in Pennsylvania.

Edited by xandandl
  • Like 3

Please be nice to your younger brothers in the front office on the soybean plains of Indiana. Evidently they don't get around much.

And to think that they started schools there August first just to be a bit smarter than the rest of all of us Americans who don't start until after DCAs are over.

2016 will mark the penultimate DCA World Championship in Rochester, N.Y. where the event has been held 17 other times over more than 50 years. DCA recently announced that it will take its championship events to Williamsport, Virginia in 2018 and 2019. "

For all these many decades on God's earth, I thought the Little League World Series was in Pennsylvania.

Oh my.

Brenda and I spent several days in Virginia's Colonial Williamsport in June. :tongue:

• Like 4