Cavaliers Appear in Sausage Commercial Campaign

SEC probably has some pretty good marching bands to go along with their football -- glad to see a midwest company breaking into a new market -- I can see why they had to go with the old school uni's -- the Cavie's green machine uni's wouldn't be exactly appetizing for grilled sausages --

pudding is actually derived from the word "sausage". i found that out on an ep of the great british bake off i watched over the weekend.

so the cavies will be doing a pudding show in 2017.

From Wikpedia...

"Black pudding is a type of blood sausage commonly eaten in Great Britain, Ireland and in other parts of Europe."

My family was in Ireland this past February, and we had black pudding a few times. One restaurant in Cork mixed it in with hamburger meat; it made for an amazing hamburger in flavor and consistency.

From Wikpedia...

"Black pudding is a type of blood sausage commonly eaten in Great Britain, Ireland and in other parts of Europe."

My family was in Ireland this past February, and we had black pudding a few times. One restaurant in Cork mixed it in with hamburger meat; it made for an amazing hamburger in flavor and consistency.

Glad you enjoyed the "full Irish" with black pudding, white pudding, and real brown bread.

We'll have to share stories about the Corkers. We have Donovan blood which is most of West Cork.

Glad you enjoyed the "full Irish" with black pudding, white pudding, and real brown bread.

We'll have to share stories about the Corkers. We have Donovan blood which is most of West Cork.

We actually based ourselves in Dublin for 5 days, and took 2 12-hour day trips...one to the South to the Blarney Castle and Rock of Cashiel, with a stop in Cork for lunch, and the other west to the Cliffs of Moher. That 5-day trip was after 4-days in London where my daughter lives...took her and her partner with us to Ireland. Fun trip.

We actually based ourselves in Dublin for 5 days, and took 2 12-hour day trips...one to the South to the Blarney Castle and Rock of Cashiel, with a stop in Cork for lunch, and the other west to the Cliffs of Moher. That 5-day trip was after 4-days in London where my daughter lives...took her and her partner with us to Ireland. Fun trip.

Oh great. Now that you have kissed the Blarney Stone, your posts will be as long as mine. :augen51:

Did you see the youth drum corps there in Thurles, the town at the base of the Rock of Cashel? Like a good Cadet as you were, I'm sure stepping off in the other lane was no problem for you.

Now back to the Cavaliers and their sausage.

Oh great. Now that you have kissed the Blarney Stone, your posts will be as long as mine. :augen51:

Did you see the youth drum corps there in Thurles, the town at the base of the Rock of Cashel? Like a good Cadet as you were, I'm sure stepping off in the other lane was no problem for you.

Now back to the Cavaliers and their sausage.

If I had mentioned seeing a drum corps while in Europe this past February, I would STILL be in the doghouse at home... :tounge2:

pudding is actually derived from the word "sausage". i found that out on an ep of the great british bake off i watched over the weekend.

so the cavies will be doing a pudding show in 2017.

Yes, I remember having White Pudding as a kid. I can't say it was that good. Haven't tried the black pudding though.

ramsays-scottish-white-pudding-621-p.jpg

pudding-img.png

From Wikpedia...

If you're ever in Portland, OR, go to Ox and have the morcilla. Sooooo good.

• Like 1