Passing of the first........

WWBD

Thank you for posting this and my condolences.

His good deeds in this life have breathed another.

I read the obituary out of respect and out of memory of being in Racine over the years for various drum corps contests. I noted his generosity and involvement in the homeless and veteran centers. As my church members are just about to open a donated house for local homeless working men, I clicked the obit links to these two places. On those webs I found some answers, links, and notices which are very germane to what the BoD here will be discussing tonight.The reading also sparked some creativity as we search for some solutions over the hurdles to help our neighbors.

Venerable drum corps like the Kilties, the Cadets, the Cavaliers, and so many others have always been about the brotherhood of members, the bonds of making our communities better places by our performances, activities, and respect of values, country and contribution of effort. Modern drum corps try many of these in their own way.

Our prayers tonite will include him and your Kilties' family.