2016 Media Available for Preorder!

So two comments with this announcement:

-It appears we can expect edits from The Cavaliers and The Academy. The latter appears to be a voiceover in the opener,but any guesses on the former?

-Does anyone else think that cover looks more bada** than normal?

So two comments with this announcement:

-It appears we can expect edits from The Cavaliers and The Academy. The latter appears to be a voiceover in the opener,but any guesses on the former?

-Does anyone else think that cover looks more bada** than normal?

- The Cavaliers: Approximately 30 seconds of pre-recorded audio has been removed
- The Academy: Approximately 45 seconds of corps' performance has been omitted
  • Like 1

- The Cavaliers: Approximately 30 seconds of pre-recorded audio has been removed

...and the CD says: "This CD may contain performance edits"

???

The Blue-ray and DVD includes only just top 12...the CD 4 disk set includes top 25...so there could be more performance "audio" edits in that collection.

Edited by Liahona

They probably just put that since everything is not finalized yet. They are still working on getting all the rights needed for the CDs.

Since it's pre-recorded audio for the Cavies I'm gonna take a wild guess that it's the sponsor jingle section in the closer. Timed it and it runs about 30 seconds. Have to think that coke, meow mix, almond joy, toys-r-us etc....would have something to say with the copyright. Interested to see how they edit it together without losing much. Edited by GREENBLUE

Since it's pre-recorded audio for the Cavies I'm gonna take a wild guess that it's the sponsor jingle section in the closer. Timed it and it runs about 30 seconds. Have to think that coke, meow mix, almond joy, toys-r-us etc....would have something to say with the copyright. Interested to see how they edit it together without losing much.

You're probably right, but I'll be so sad if you are right. That was a genius closer and still got a chuckle whether it was the first or fiftieth time I watched/listened to it.

• Like 1