Marching Band Shows

08ThunderBass5

Hi Everybody,

I have been hard at work this fall getting all of my marching band music into one place online so that I can make it available for schools to purchase. I would be honored and humbled if you would consider taking a look at my website as you start thinking about preparations for your 2017 season with your marching ensembles. I have about 40 marching band shows that I have written (including over a dozen published with Center-X productions) that are currently available for purchase and they can all be heard on my website. Some are original, some are arranged and some are a mix of the two. And of course, if you have any friends/colleagues who are in the market for marching band music, I would be greatly appreciative if you could recommend my website to them.

I also do approximately twelve new marching band commissions a year and while my schedule for 2017 is quickly filling up (it will likely be full by the first of the new year), there is still some room available on that list if you are interested in custom work.

Here is a direct link to the marching band page on my website: http://jeffchambersmusic.webs.com/marching-band-shows

Feel free to peruse my catalogue of pep band arrangements and other compositions as well and please let me know if you have any questions whatsoever!

Thanks so much!

Jeff Chambers