DCP-I History

They have not been around for a long time.

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

History has been updated to reflect this season's national and regional champions as well as # of times in finals for World Class.

Velocity took 11th last year in their first year and isnt listed

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Yep- see Thread 2.0 for the latest updates.

• 5 months later...

on the score page for season 12 it has the T-Boltz winning class A I don't remember winning that year is that a mistake. If not than They have 1 championship. Thanx

on the score page for season 12 it has the T-Boltz winning class A I don't remember winning that year is that a mistake. If not than They have 1 championship. Thanx

??? Season 12 DCP-I Class A Champion was Kadence with an 88.595, the very first post in the thread shows this.

Oh, I see now. You're talking about the scores page on the DCP-I website. You can't trust those scores.

In Season 12, The Southern Colorado T-Boltz were a Division II (Open Class) corps, not Class A (Division III). They finished 11th in D2 in Season 12. They have since moved down to Class A, so all of their historical scores are showing in Class A, too.

I volunteer to take over this thread, since it is several years behind and I track all this stuff off-line anyway. Can we transfer ownership to me? Should I just start a new thread that we can sticky?

Edited by hostrauser

I no longer have moderator rights here... so it may be easiest just to start a new thread, then unpin this one.

It used to be up-to-date, but then multiple people started updating it and it got messed up.