I loved that costume change!

1986_SCV-2.jpg

• Like 1

I'll just keep posting 'em -

1986 Blue Devils

1986_BlueDevils-2.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

What an INCREDIBLE thread, and what a great trip through the history of "This Thing Of Ours"!! Boy, do I wish there was a way to see all of the pictures that were deleted from the earlier pages. Once I figure out how to post my own pics, I'll start contributing from my own scrapbooks.

This thread has been alive for nearly 10 years - keep it going!!!

• Like 1

Just to complete my story of April 5, 2005

http://www.drumcorpsplanet.com/forums/index.php/topic/62667-some-old-corps-photos/?view=findpost&p=1029118

here is the long lost photo of the Appleknockers junior corps taken at Marion, Ohio at the U.S.Open just after our prelim performance which placed us 11th and in the finals of a national competition the only time. The best of memories!

(I am the soprano just above the third contra player)

imagejpg1.jpg

Edited by Geneva
  • Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

Just to complete my story of April 5, 2005

http://www.drumcorpsplanet.com/forums/index.php/topic/62667-some-old-corps-photos/?view=findpost&p=1029118

here is the long lost photo of the Appleknockers junior corps taken at Marion, Ohio at the U.S.Open just after our prelim performance which placed us 11th and in the finals of a national competition the only time. The best of memories!

(I am the soprano just above the third contra player)

imagejpg1.jpg

Thank you for putting your puzzle together and sharing with us. I liked Geneva Appleknockers!

• Like 1

As a preamble, I post photos using photobucket. I haven't posted in a while, lost my ID, found it, website changed again. 'How long has this been going on'.

I found this on FB almost a year ago from 1984?. I sometimes struggle between drum corps and winter guard. I know now we have the same passion.

85-pacificaires-from-80s-dc-fb-1_zps17b8