'07-'08 Scholastic World Class

On the above list - Does anyone know if Kennesaw, Diamond Bar, and Oak Grove are staying World Class next year?? Is anyonhe else coming or going into the class.... ? (My favorite classes are the scholastic ones - SO too!)

OH! I would give anything to have Kennesaw back! Their program in 2006 was beautiful!

• 4 weeks later...
To perform? SWEET! Where can we find more info about this?

Although, it's kind of sad that someone will win only because Logan won't be at WGI, instead of having the chance to beat them outright.

LOLL true, but at least someone else will have a chance this year *crosses fingers*

pfft. yeah right :(

my thoughts exactly oh well... maybe in 2009?! :P

If you look at the past few years, Logan's margin of victory was diminishing each year, with this year's gap only 0.2 - amid much disagreement in the color guard world regarding whether the finishing order was correct. To say that a guard will win 08 "only" because Logan won't be there is disrespectful to the schools that will work incredibly hard to deserve that gold medal.