Glassmen 2005

Does anyone feel that they completely disrespected New World Symphony with their arrangements of it?

If Dvorak were still alive I believe he would be angered by their display.

Completely random.

Does anyone feel that they completely disrespected New World Symphony with their arrangements of it?

Dvorak was all about experimenting with new musical styles when he came to America. I think he'd be cool with it.

Does anyone feel that The Cadets completely disrespected Diaspora Dances with their arrangements of it?

If Bernstein were still alive I believe he would be angered by their display.

You need to stop making threads, this we all believe.

You need to stop making threads, this we all believe.

Ownd FTW!

Ya know, I honestly believe that if Phantom did New World Symphony in 89 AND 90, they would have won. Just a hunch, not sure where I got it from.

As far as Glassmen go, it's drum corps, nothing sounds like the original. He'd be cool with it. That, or he'd sue, but that's how it goes. My real problem with that show is it was just arranged so weird. I don't know if it was jazz trying to be new world symphony or glassmen tryiing to be jazz, but it just didn't seem as fun as it could have been.

But I'll admit, I'm biased. I loved Phantom 89, which really didn't help my opinion of Glassmen in 05, and on that note, no one from Denver in 05 wasn't really the biggest fan of the Glassmen.

My two cents. This guy looks cool, he's going in. :beer: Very nice, looking good, sort of a ninja smiley kinda dude. K, I'm done.