Marching Express 21

Eddie

Just a heads up. The new (Vol. 4) edition of Japan's Marching Express 21 is now available.

VOL4.jpg

Though all in Japanese, you can find:

- photos and what not from the 30th All Japan Marching Band & Baton Twirling Competition (Color)... how young can they go? check out page 107, Dream Marching Band (I don't even think the kids know the difference between boys and girls yet). I accually got to see them perform last November too... So cute! And so good too :rolleyes:

- 4 page comentary on Naoki Ishikawa (Yamato's percussion instructor)

- 4 page article on the 2002 DCI tour (Black & white)

- 2 page article on Yamato's 2002 DCI tour (Black & white).... that's okay, we got 2 pages of color last year B)

- 2 page recap on the Marching in Okinawa event, complete with photos of BD (Black & white)

- 2 page recap on Drum Corps Japan's National Championships (Black & white)

It's a great magazine to look at. Something cool to have especially if you're a Drum Corps collector and/or fan. If you would like to order one for yourself, you can click here for the order form: Order Form (In Japanese). If you need help filling out the form, let me know. Also, they only except Japanese yen, so you'll have to do a currency exchange somewhere. 1900 yen total.

In the comments (the very last box), if you can say that you were referred by Yamato D&BC, it would be greatly appreciated.

Edited by bari_benzo