All age corps

Junior corps is something all young people should experience.

Go for it! Don't look back years later, crying your shoulda, woulda, couldas.

Accept any position. Do not be a prima dona! They will recognize whether you have what it takes or not.

If you can afford it and have the opportunity to spend that much time at rehearsals and on the road. Do it!

But when you age out, it is not over.

There are many, All age corps and Alumni corps, to choose from.

(HEY!) Don't you be looking down your noses at All age and Alumni!

One day they will be all you have. Drum corps gets in your blood!!!!!!!!!

All age corps are great for when you have a job or are starting a family. Or just can't afford Jr. corps.

I grew up in a drum corps family and we traveled to rehearsals and contests as a family. Always. Noone ever complained. It was a remarkable way to grow up.

In all-age and alumni you will find friends to car pool and share rooms with, cuts costs.

Alumni corps are great for all the above and when your body is not working so well anymore. Accidents happen. Life catches up with all of us. People end up in wheel chairs. Stuff happens!

WARM UPS! Take care of your bodies. Every sprain and break you get is gonna give you trouble one day. This is truth!

Every repetitious movement is gonna hurt like a ,female dog, when your older. WORD! ,Joint replacement.

Your elders didn't have the knowledge that you do now. Use it!

Drum corps will be there for you, for the rest of your life.

You are all young and strong and your minds are still like sponges.

You will one day be old and arthritic and you will still feel the way you do now.Emotionally.

But to me, drum corps is all about entertaining! Making that audience, jump up and roar. Or want to cry like a baby

To play spectacular music that your audiance can relate to

and make life long friends.

Competition is just secondary.

Remember you are playing for your audience!

It's them you have to convince to want to come back and spend $ and time to see you play.

I think that's about $2.oo worth.

LOL Sorry, I get carried away.

I just hate the thought of people not knowing all of their options.

Drum corps has it's roots in the military and WE do, as the military does, TAKE CARE OF OUR OWN.

Accept any position. Do not be a prima dona! They will recognize whether you have what it takes or not.

If you can afford it and have the opportunity to spend that much time at rehearsals and on the road. Do it!

All age corps are great for when you have a job or are starting a family. Or just can't afford Jr. corps.

I grew up in a drum corps family and we traveled to rehearsals and contests as a family. Always. Noone ever complained. It was a remarkable way to grow up.

In all-age and alumni you will find friends to car pool and share rooms with, cuts costs.

Alumni corps are great for all the above and when your body is not working so well anymore. Accidents happen. Life catches up with all of us. People end up in wheel chairs. Stuff happens!

WARM UPS! Take care of your bodies. Every sprain and break you get is gonna give you trouble one day. This is truth!

Every repetitious movement is gonna hurt like a ,female dog, when your older. WORD! ,Joint replacement.

You will one day be old and arthritic and you will still feel the way you do now.Emotionally.

But to me, drum corps is all about entertaining! Making that audience, jump up and roar. Or want to cry like a baby

It's them you have to convince to want to come back and spend $ and time to see you play.

Drum corps has it's roots in the military and WE do, as the military does, TAKE CARE OF OUR OWN.

WORD!

Very well said Cindy!!

Made my day.

Is this our Cindy???? Our little Cindy????? LOLOL......well done.....you go girl" Keep those good thoughts coming. See ya at next TME rehearsal..........oh, it's this Friday??????

Jimbalaya

"If it's to be, it's up to me"

Col. Truman Crawford, USMC