DCI Stanford Webcast

• Replies 983
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

But you gotta admit that drum showcase was hot.

BD should just let the drums do body movement there. For all of their awesome marching technique, it does NOT look good when BD's hornline tries to do body movement, especially upper body...

One more Pegasus reference. Thank you contras.

Haven't they always sucked? Some people tried to tell me last summer that there was nothing wrong with Dynasty drums. They've been bad ever since the first time I saw them, back when I think Magic was the only corps with them.

i hear ya!

So did some members of BD decide to hold back the last week or so? because I am seeing some pretty cool stuff tonight. (wish I could hear)

...maybe not, there were a few problems just now.

BD should just let the drums do body movement there. For all of their awesome marching technique, it does NOT look good when BD's hornline tries to do body movement, especially upper body...

Oh.

You either have good body movement or good marching. Even with the amount of time corps have to rehearse in the summer, there just isn't enough to clean both the movement and the marching. We see this EVERY year.

My sound reminds me of a chain saw every 3 seconds or so. Platinum members should get some kind of compensation as well as those paid individual price.

BD looks clean don't they.

50 years of history and the best they can do is recycle the thunder drums from 2002 and 2003 with a little Pegasus thrown in?