DCI Stanford Webcast

You either have good body movement or good marching. Even with the amount of time corps have to rehearse in the summer, there just isn't enough to clean both the movement and the marching. We see this EVERY year.

I'm not saying it's not clean, just that it doesn't look ... right. It looks very unnatural and forced. I don't know, maybe it's just me...

• Replies 983
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My sound reminds me of a chain saw every 3 seconds or so. Platinum members should get some kind of compensation as well as those paid individual price.

BD looks clean don't they.

Absolutely they do. Can't wait for the scores.

But extremely Boring

I will say the ending is much better. If I hear their closer (The Kiss, I believe) by itself I find myself enjoying it. Too bad everything before it makes me mad.

Haven't they always sucked? Some people tried to tell me last summer that there was nothing wrong with Dynasty drums. They've been bad ever since the first time I saw them, back when I think Magic was the only corps with them.

Magic and Northern Aurora. They came free with the horns. Or something.

They were so bad that my high school had free use of NA's drums my senior year, and the next year bought new Yamaha's, even though the free drum offer was still on the table.

I finally got logged on with out anymore problems as Troopers were taking the field everything was working great than it logged me off as BD was taking the field and can't get back on. What a piece of Crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did they cut there ending shorter? I thinked I liked the old verison better.