DCI Stanford Webcast

I registered today in order to watch the Stanford webcast. Now I'm trying to log into the site to actually purchase the right to watch the shows but can't get past either the secruity question change or the update information. Each time I try to manage my account, I'm sent back to the login page and then again to the security question update. Has anyone else experienced this? How do I get around that to actually get to watch the shows? Help...somebody?

• Replies 983
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not trying to jack your thread, but instead of starting another one...I had a question too. I've watched the ATL and SA Webcasts, and I wanna watch today too, BUT in both cases I've been cut out right before the encore and it really pisses me off. As far as I know the encore is supposed to be on the webcast. Any suggestions? Tips? Similar problems? (I watched the 2 previous webcasts on two different computers in different houses with different internet providers)

I registered today in order to watch the Stanford webcast. Now I'm trying to log into the site to actually purchase the right to watch the shows but can't get past either the secruity question change or the update information. Each time I try to manage my account, I'm sent back to the login page and then again to the security question update. Has anyone else experienced this? How do I get around that to actually get to watch the shows? Help...somebody?

I wonder if the tech guys that are around during the webcasts can help

maybe clear the cache and reboot? :huh2:

I'm not trying to jack your thread, but instead of starting another one...I had a question too. I've watched the ATL and SA Webcasts, and I wanna watch today too, BUT in both cases I've been cut out right before the encore and it really pisses me off. As far as I know the encore is supposed to be on the webcast. Any suggestions? Tips? Similar problems? (I watched the 2 previous webcasts on two different computers in different houses with different internet providers)

I don't know that they've ever said that the encore would be webcast...

Everybody gets booted off....not just you

I saw the encore on the Indy webcast.

5:45 p.m. WebCast and live customer support begins (For Platinum and Pay-Per-View members)

6:00 p.m. Pre-show ceremony starts

6:40 p.m. Vanguard Cadets - exhibition

6:53 p.m. Blue Devils B - exhibition

7:02 p.m. National Anthem

7:15 p.m. First competing corps steps off

8:40 p.m. Intermission (WebCast will stay live)

10:35 p.m. Awards ceremony

10:50 p.m. Encore (Blue Devils and Santa Clara Vanguard)

11:20 p.m. WebCast ends

from http://www.dci.org/news/view.cfm?news_id=f...d8-ee1033d2b227

am I missing something?

What time is DCI starting the web cast? Is it 6:30 PM PST? If so, that means the broadcast starts at 9:30 PM EST. Is this correct, or do I not have this right?

JW

Edited by jwillis35

What time is DCI starting the web cast? Is it 6:30 PM PST? If so, that means the broadcast starts at 9:30 PM EST. Is this correct, or do I not have this right?

JW

That's what I understand...its gonna be a late one for us east coasters. :)

I haven't seen an an encore yet since I've been doing the webcast thing.

The shows themselves never run into any issues...but as soon as it ends, I drop for some reason and can't ever re-establish the feed.

Same here...perfect during the entire show, but as soon as the winner is announced my feed dissapears and I can't reconnect.