"Keeping The Memory"

http://tinyurl.com/2hgvzz

The above link is where I'll be adding all the pics from this weekend. I'll add more as often as I can.

To view these as a slideshow - click on "View as slideshow". It's on the far right side of the page just above all the thumbnail pics.

Or, as usual, click on the pic that you want to view.

Once it loads -

1. All the info is on that page. And you can progress through the whole set by clicking on the thumbnail pic on the far right.

2. To view the photo in it's larger size - above each pic. it says *All Sizes* - if you click on *All Sizes* it will enlarge that picture.

Any questions or problems - let me know.

Enjoy!

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The above link is where I'll be adding all the pics from this weekend. I'll add more as often as I can.

To view these as a slideshow - click on "View as slideshow". It's on the far right side of the page just above all the thumbnail pics.

Once it loads -

1. All the info is on that page. And you can progress through the whole set by clicking on the thumbnail pic on the far right.

2. To view the photo in it's larger size - above each pic. it says *All Sizes* - if you click on *All Sizes* it will enlarge that picture.

Enjoy!

So you were there and didn't say hi. Any pics of Optimists?

Regards,

John

Edited by sarnia sam

So you were there and didn't say hi. Any pics of Optimists?

Regards,

John

Yes, I was there. Yes, I'm a scumbag for not saying hi. But, I couldn't be everywhere at once. I headed toward you guys at one point but, ran into other folks and started yapping. Then I saw the whole section over there that you guys pretty much filled in. Sorry I missed you! I'll catch you DCA weekend for sure!! I promise! Thanks for making the trip and for the great entertainment!!! Yes, I got pics of Opti.... I'm working on them. Stay tuned.

Yes, I was there. Yes, I'm a scumbag for not saying hi. But, I couldn't be everywhere at once. I headed toward you guys at one point but, ran into other folks and started yapping. Then I saw the whole section over there that you guys pretty much filled in. Sorry I missed you! I'll catch you DCA weekend for sure!! I promise! Thanks for making the trip and for the great entertainment!!! Yes, I got pics of Opti.... I'm working on them. Stay tuned.

The key word is YAPPING here :P :P :P

Once it loads -

Enjoy!

Great shots of everyone I've seen so far!! Can't wait to see how the Cabs' photos turn out!!! Thanks for sharing all of this with everyone!!!! ^OO^ ^OO^ ^OO^

Not the best shots but, here ya go, John..

Toronto Optimists Alumni :

http://www.flickr.com/photos/30432143@N00/...5408131/detail/

Wow, thanks Nanci. The pics look great.

We've had lots of pictures taken, but these would be the first on the field in a show. The uniform is the perfect marriage of the Seneca jacket style and the Optimist green.

This was the first performance by the Optimists in the United States since 1978.

We've got a little bit of work to do, but the corps can't wait for Rochester.

Regads,

John

Great shots of everyone I've seen so far!! Can't wait to see how the Cabs' photos turn out!!! Thanks for sharing all of this with everyone!!!! ^OO^ ^OO^ ^OO^

Thanx Rich! Unfortunately, it looks like the second half of the show came out worse than the first. I must have changed the settings somehow by mistake. Boston got hit the worst so far.... Most of theirs, I won't even be able to post. Grrrrrrrr! I hope I end up with a decent shot or two for you.

Oh, well, I just hope I can get this all straightened out before Kingston and especially DCA. Oh man... that reminds me... I have to check and see how much another card costs for the camera. DCA weekend I'm gonna need much more photo space just for I&Es alone! (hehehe)

Wow, thanks Nanci. The pics look great.

We've had lots of pictures taken, but these would be the first on the field in a show. The uniform is the perfect marriage of the Seneca jacket style and the Optimist green.

This was the first performance by the Optimists in the United States since 1978.

We've got a little bit of work to do, but the corps can't wait for Rochester.

Regads,

John

Well, good. I'm glad you enjoyed them!

Since '78? Really? God, it doesn't seem possible that it was that long ago.

You guys did a Fine job and I can't thank you guys enough for making the trip down to entertain us! (Especially for such a small crowd.)

PS: Did you do a gig somewhere else on your way to the show? Schuylerville?