Kingsmen Alumni/Reunion Corps performance

This could probably go in the Alumni corps forum, but since their performance tonight is at the Div 1 semi's wrap up, it will be that crowd that will have seen the Kingsmen's performance. The Division 1 corps reviews are OBVIOUSLY up and being debated intensly out here. It would be great to hear the thoughts on the big performance by the "guest performers" to wrap up the big semi's event by anyone who was/is there.

Hard to believe it's been a year since Madison's reunion, and next year at this time we'll be talking about Cavaliers Alumni Corps! Time does indeed fly...

Edited by GGarrett

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kingsmen are probably lined up outside the stadium... listening to the fantastic performances tonight on the field... and freaking out a little right now. ^OO^

"Old guys" (and girls!) coming in to show how they once did it and where we started from all those years ago. Should be an inspiring performance and a good history lesson for all...

was gonna be me out there

i'm kinda glad i'm here instead

godspeed, kingsmen

As someone who watched and marched against the Kingsmen back in the day and someone who was with 27th's "Once More In '94" corps, I'm lost for words. :worthy: That was beyond description! :worthy: Congratulations and thanks for bringing back the old days. :worthy:

For an interesting sidebar, Kingsmen had 286 on the field and so did 27th in '94. HMMMMMMM. :worthy:

Edited by up4479

Yay for the old guys! That's awesome... ^OO^

I hope this can be something fun every year for many years to come with any corps who can rally the old members. It's good for drum corps, it's good for the members and veterans, and it's good for the fans.

:worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy:Kingsmen, you done good!!! :worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy:

I had two younger drum corps fans, raised on shows since 2000 with me watching the webcast. They were amazed at the volume of the sound, the size of the ensemble, and the consistency of the color guard. Proof that old school can still wow even new school fans.

Loved your show, Kingsmen. Way to represent!

Really, really, really FANTASTIC.

So great that all of the age outs were down front to watch this history taking place.

JOB WELL DONE KINGSMEN! :worthy: