Bushwackers: New Rehearsal Facility

DMCK

It really is. It's just so appropriate, considering our show is about NYC, and there it is...all laid out right in front of us.

I must say that it is a bit distracting to rehearse for 8 or so hours and have cruise ships and party boats floating by. Sigh. lol

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Back in the day" at some point around this time of the year, the creative staff would sit down with the corps and lay out for us their vision of what the finals performance needed to achieve and get us to visualize what they saw, Our goal was then to get there. If that still is done , what a great place to have as a backround to set that image.

Holy cow! That has to be the best drum corps rehearsal location EVER!!!

I know in my 4 years of drum corps, it is definitely the best site I've ever been to.

So everyone should come out to the Sunday, August 26th rehearsal to check it out live. Come out, bring the family. There's a playground there, tennis courts, so you can keep the young ones busy. Bring a picnic lunch and enjoy the day watching the corps and looking at the awesome view of the city.

Some more pictures. All of these pics are courtesy of Al Nielsen, Joe Itkor, and Kyle Benett

47b7d629b3127cce98548a7319f40000002.jpg

47b7d627b3127cce985488730edc0000002.jpg

47b7d627b3127cce98548bea4edc0000002.jpg

I obviously did not take that picture. lol

That is a amazing site for a practice.

Great photos ... but that beautiful blonde bari player should be in them!! :P .... can't help it ... she's gorgeous. Darn tuba guy!!

oh well ... see ya all in West Haven! :)

The whole corps, on the field, in uniform. What a perfect back drop for a great picture to put in the family album. That is just beautiful.

Sunday's final run-thru will be in uniform, so everyone can see the final product before we head to Rochester at the end of that week. I'm sure there'll be plenty of pictures taken!