Proposal: Take a season off from proposal

sburstall

I almost agree, I think this season we can lock things in and get a system that we all are happy with. Little things like schedules are not that big a deal. Captions, bigger deal but we all agree that the system/ technology works, the toughest part has been done. Now, we need to find away to make changes work with bonus points that allow directors flexibility AND keeps things from becoming a copycat situation. I believe we can do that in this rules congress and have it in place for the off season and clearly written out for new directors (because we WILL have 75 directors) and THAT will make for the best live season EVER because things will be in place and we wont be learning a new system during our traditionally most active season.

I say we wont need proposals after this off season if we get the last little bit in place! :)

I dont think anyone is suggesting any changes that would cause a major impact on anything. I agree with leaving the scoring system and things like that in place. But, things like Scheduling, caption changes per week etc... are easy now. Just few clicks and everything is updated. Changes like that are ok.