Mini Corps Reports?

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Star won by 3 points over Renegades.

Here is an opinion.........won't be popular........just personal taste..........Mini Corps Comp was good once it got rolling. Some great playing. Star United sounded like a pipe organ, but was a bit of a snooze for this guy. I mean.......they were ridiculously clean, but just not my taste. I was seated around quite a few performers and you could tell by the looks on their faces they new who the winner was going to be about 3 measures into Star United's performance. Renegades were fantastic. Thunderbirds did a really nice job. Golden Eagles were nice........there were like 18 or 19 contestants, so it was long.

I have never been to San Diego, but the weather in Rochester right now is what I picture in San Diego.

One more thing..........T-shirt of the night..........Some older gentleman (maybe 70),

"This I believe................shut up and play".

Haha I noticed him from the stage, caught my eye because i had been wearing one all day, getting many a glare :music: