Cadets 2000 - We Are the Future

I am going off the finals night recordings. On the Cadets recording, you can't hear a single word Brandt Crocker says, the shoutouts at the beginning of the show proceed for over a minute after the show actually begins, there is a collective "HHHHHHHYYEEEEEEEAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" from the audience before the glorious push, the crowd goes absolutely wild for the tenor feature, there's a full standing ovation after the hornline switch-off feature, and you can't hear the last few chords of the show.

Crown's reaction this year wasn't nearly as intense (and I was in the stands for that one). People ate up "the chord" in the introduction, though.

What ?? Please, go and re-learn your superlatives and how to use them in conversation because you are way off every time you post. "absolutely wild" "Wasn't nearly as intense" etc....you werent there, you can only speak for your opinion, not what really happened, and your descriptions in absolutes makes you seem silly.

~G~

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What ?? Please, go and re-learn your superlatives and how to use them in conversation because you are way off every time you post. "absolutely wild" "Wasn't nearly as intense" etc....you werent there, you can only speak for your opinion, not what really happened, and your descriptions in absolutes makes you seem silly.

~G~

Please go and relearn the definition of the word "superlative."

I can't believe you folks are still arguing this point. Cadets 2000 was a good show but not even close to being the most entertaining ever! Just go back one year - 1999 - to arguably the most "entertaining" Corps - The Madison Scouts and you have a FAR more entertaining show in Jesus Christ Superstar. The Cadets may have scored higher, but never come close to being as entertaining to the audience.

Wrong,

1615688057_407554cfcf_o.png (during the show)

wrong,

1615687333_9be09a9771_o.png (during the show)

and wrong

1615714379_e55a5a9129_o.png (end of the show).

LOL LOL LOL LOL , oh bouy ! I dont know Hrothie, Theres some logic buried in there somewhere, but Ill take my actualy being there to your tv snippets.

Again, Wrong, wrong, and wrong.

~G~

Call them whatever you want, doesnt change the fact that you dont know what you are talking about.

~G~

Are you seriously trying to tell me that the audience reaction to Cadets 2000 was not greater than that of Crown 2007?

I am going off facts.

It is a FACT that the amount of audience noise before the show is greatly higher than that before Crown's show.

It is a FACT that there was a giant collective roar from the audience before the big push in the opener.

It is a FACT that the response to the tenor feature was greater that of any of Crown's percussion features.

It is a FACT that there was a standing ovation after the hornline switch-off feature.

It is a FACT that the reaction at the end of the Cadets show was significantly more intense than that at the end of Crown's show, and that the final chords are barely audible.

Would you like to dispute these facts?

Are you seriously trying to tell me that the audience reaction to Cadets 2000 was not greater than that of Crown 2007?

I am going off facts.

It is a FACT that the amount of audience noise before the show is greatly higher than that before Crown's show.

It is a FACT that there was a giant collective roar from the audience before the big push in the opener.

It is a FACT that the response to the tenor feature was greater that of any of Crown's percussion features.

It is a FACT that there was a standing ovation after the hornline switch-off feature.

It is a FACT that the reaction at the end of the Cadets show was significantly more intense than that at the end of Crown's show, and that the final chords are barely audible.

Would you like to dispute these facts?

You bet I do, I dispute everyone because you arent wording them properly and you dont know what you are talking about, you werent there, TV doesnt count and you have no clue regarding reality in relation to drum corps. "greatly higher" "Giant collective roar" ((Oh, and NO there wasnt a standing ovation after thehorn switch-off feature. Not even half stood.)) "Significantly more intense"

These sayings or "Rothisms" in quotes are why I can and will dispute your err, facts, over reality.

~G~