Guess Who'ers have moms?

Huh...

Who'da thunk?

Like Winky used to say ... everybody's godda mudder ... As to the pic, as to the guy on the left, though he's not from Earl, he certainly had a nickname of roralty ... and what's with all the acsots worn by the NE Circuit corps in the early 60's? ... Fran ... you've heard (and probably met) two of the three ... based on the uni of the DM, it's from the NE Circuit Championship in 62 ...

:-)

Fran ... you've heard (and probably met) two of the three ... based on the uni of the DM, it's from the NE Circuit Championship in 62 ...

With a few more clues, I'm sure I'll at least have an idea... right now, I'm drawing a blank.

Like Winky used to say ... everybody's godda mudder ... As to the pic, as to the guy on the left, though he's not from Earl, he certainly had a nickname of roralty ... and what's with all the acsots worn by the NE Circuit corps in the early 60's? ... Fran ... you've heard (and probably met) two of the three ... based on the uni of the DM, it's from the NE Circuit Championship in 62 ...

You have a very charming way of explaining.

You could be a prince, like Prince Charming...

Or maybe an Earl or a Duke...

Was there a Duke Charming?

NE Circuit Championship? LOL bought 1 of the 2 Fleetwood CDs of that show with birthday Amazon gift cards.

When you don't know what to get... get music....

he may not be an Earl but he sure is drum corps royalty... and I'll bet they speak with the same Massachusetts accent as the Kennedy's too

Andy, you can be such a poop at times. Stop making things so easy!!

No prob ... back to my vacation now ... off to Pompano Beach this afternoon to see daughter #2 ...

Later ...

You have a very charming way of explaining.

You could be a prince, like Prince Charming...

Or maybe an Earl or a Duke...

Was there a Duke Charming?

You're stating to get good at this!