... Want me to start a petition?

Oh wait - not sure how many of my brothers know who I am...

No petition necessary ... the last few years we've been travelling down to FL from around Easter to Mother's Day to spend time with our daughters ... we haven't planned it out yet ... we'll see ... and ... and you're known in the fraternity ... at least by Cossetti ...

:-)

Yeah but he doesn't like me...

We were talking today...

• Like 1

Thanks Andy, Unless something changes I have to be back in Orlando on 04/21. Yes Ray I will be flying Jet Blue the only direct flight between White Plains and Orlando

With 36 channels of complimentary Direct TV on every seat, comfortable leather seats, over 100 channels of XM Satellite radio, and award winning snack service - winners of ten consecutive JD Powers Awards for Best Customer Service (and counting).

JetBlue isn't the only way to fly, but it should be.

I did my homework during my 10 years with JetBlue.

Good choice.

With 36 channels of complimentary Direct TV on every seat, comfortable leather seats, over 100 channels of XM Satellite radio, and award winning snack service - winners of ten consecutive JD Powers Awards for Best Customer Service (and counting).

JetBlue isn't the only way to fly, but it should be.

I did my homework during my 10 years with JetBlue.

Good choice.

One of these years I've gotta give them a try.

I hope they add more direct routes to and from Baltimore in the future.

One of these years I've gotta give them a try.

I hope they add more direct routes to and from Baltimore in the future.

Fly on up to Boston and see some REAL snow!

Come up and visit us!!!

• Like 1

I landed in Dallas Fort Worth Texas yesterday (on JetBlue Airways, America's favorite airline) around noon to discover that the North Texas area had been closed due to the largest accumulation of snow in 64 years - wait for it - 3"

That's what's left in my driveway 5 minutes after I finish shoveling...

Uh boy

• Like 1

I had the pleasure of watching my grandson play trombone with the Fort Worth Youth Philharmonic Orchestra tonight. Up until recently I thought he was a cross-country runner, or basketball player, or baseball player that also played music, but watching his intensity on stage at Bass Hall, and listening to his playing (and watching the technique) shows me that at 14 he's a real player.

Even neater is that their excellent tuba player was in Iceland looking at school (can't make this stuff up) so Kevin sat in on tuba, 2 seats over from Connor.

What we do is worth something - in some cases it's worth a lot - we have inspired people to love music and to want to play better - in some cases to want to play supremely well. We've bought instruments, we've taught our kids, and more important we've gotten out of the way and gotten them better teachers when they had all we had to offer.

Our activity has made a difference in the lives of thousands and thousands of kids, and almost 100% for the better - nothing's ever 100% good.

The last piece tonight was "Jupiter" from Holst's "The Planets"

I was listening to Connor playing the trombone part that the Cavies played - big and majestic and pulsing.

Life is good. Life with music is better. Live with low brass music is best.

Good night from the Lone Star State - back to frozen Boston (where it's supposed to snow again tomorrow) tomorrow night.

• Like 3

Was emailing back and forth with our friend "The DON". He asked if I would let everyone know......

Don's Health update....

Subject: news about my heart
*Donald Incardona <donincardona@gmail.com>
Fri, Mar 13, 2015 at 6:26 PM
i went to the doc today and we reviewed my last echocardiogram. this is mt internist. we found that one ventricle is akinetic. this means there is a dead spot there. the echo said my ejection fraction is 40 % but he said with that dead spot it can't be right. it HAS to be power. i concur. it's how i feel. and that dead spot is because sometime, and we don't know when, i had a heart attack! i guess because i have diabetes i didn't feel it when it happened. it's not from clogged arteries. it's from the ventrical fluttering or something. i was stunned. so i just thought i'd pass this sugar plum along. so for now we are all caught up.
--
" THE DON "
*Tony W <sunriserdm@gmail.com>
Fri, Mar 13, 2015 at 11:15 PM
To: Donald Incardona <donincardona@gmail.com>
DA%N!!
Sit down and take care! heh
Thanks for the update, really.... take care my brother. (I don't want to be looking for another twin, ya know what I mean? LOL)
Sat, Mar 14, 2015 at 8:27 AM
To: Tony W <sunriserdm@gmail.com>
well my brother i'm doing the best i can. it just shows us we really have no control over all this stuff. i was always proud that with all my illnesses i never had a heart attack. now i can't say that. since i don't have the people on GW email addys please let them know. i know most care about me.
--
" THE DON "
  • Like 1

Was emailing back and forth with our friend "The DON". He asked if I would let everyone know......

Don's Health update....

Subject: news about my heart
Fri, Mar 13, 2015 at 6:26 PM
i went to the doc today and we reviewed my last echocardiogram. this is mt internist. we found that one ventricle is akinetic. this means there is a dead spot there. the echo said my ejection fraction is 40 % but he said with that dead spot it can't be right. it HAS to be power. i concur. it's how i feel. and that dead spot is because sometime, and we don't know when, i had a heart attack! i guess because i have diabetes i didn't feel it when it happened. it's not from clogged arteries. it's from the ventrical fluttering or something. i was stunned. so i just thought i'd pass this sugar plum along. so for now we are all caught up.
--
" THE DON "
*Tony W <sunriserdm@gmail.com>
Fri, Mar 13, 2015 at 11:15 PM
To: Donald Incardona <donincardona@gmail.com>
DA%N!!
Sit down and take care! heh
Thanks for the update, really.... take care my brother. (I don't want to be looking for another twin, ya know what I mean? LOL)
Sat, Mar 14, 2015 at 8:27 AM
To: Tony W <sunriserdm@gmail.com>
well my brother i'm doing the best i can. it just shows us we really have no control over all this stuff. i was always proud that with all my illnesses i never had a heart attack. now i can't say that. since i don't have the people on GW email addys please let them know. i know most care about me.
--
" THE DON "

Take care dude - many folks live long active otherwise healthy lives after a heart attack.

Be healthy and keep us in the loop, even if you have to use back channel diplomacy, like the Swiss Embassy of drum corps planet - TW.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

Email update from our friend....

Don asked if I would post this...

Wed, Apr 1, 2015 at 7:02 PM
sorry to be a pain in the *** but i really need to give you this news. i went to my rheumatologist today to get the results of my labs. it turns out i have lupus and misconnected tissue disease. so we are starting a new regimen of meds. i started a mild antibiotic and a strong painkiller. in a few weeks i start another med called iniuria. so this is serious and may be an underlying cause of some of my problems. can't cure it. just have to work on keeping at bay.
bonnie is having intestinal problems. bad diarrhea. cramps. so she went to our GI doc today and will need to do some labs. if they are negative she will have a colonoscopy. possible colitis. she has to do a low fiber and low fat diet. so we are not a happy home right now. but like i always say things will get better.