These brass types all look the same to you, huh? LOL!

no not all blowers look the same. lead sops usually have a special look

:tongue:

going OT here. as of right now it's 45 degrees. and tonight will go down to 35! i so can't take this cold weather. iknow now you will all flame me but for S.W florida this is very cold. i know glen has it worse where he is and his puter probably froze. :tongue:

back to our featured victim.

it was 22 when I got home this morning. my heart breaks

it was 22 when I got home this morning. my heart breaks

well it should old buddy. this is florida not pennsylvania. but i knew i could roust you out. :smile:

wanting to keep on the good side of her majesty, I have remained silent on this one.... but I must say, considering the stature of #3 in the activity, I'm surprised at the wild guesses...

think about it... what would bring someone of his stature to DCA for the first time? Then get googling...

wanting to keep on the good side of her majesty, I have remained silent on this one.... but I must say, considering the stature of #3 in the activity, I'm surprised at the wild guesses...

think about it... what would bring someone of his stature to DCA for the first time? Then get googling...

So ... that was a good clue ... as I get set to watch the duffers on tv in a little while as the announcers whisper into their mic ... acknowledging HOFers ...

:-)

So ... that was a good clue ... as I get set to watch the duffers on tv in a little while as the announcers whisper into their mic ... acknowledging HOFers ...

:-)

yes, and he doesn't know it but from 2005 to 2008 we were neighbors in the great Northwest

stage hands use a tape with the same name

You mean like "mike" tape?

Yo....HEY!!!!.....is this broken or what???!!!!??? :mat:

I think I lived maybe 5 miles from him in Seattle... but I didn't know it then...

and I was one of his biggest fans....