FYI, victim #4 was in attendance at Sky's BHOF show this afternoon with a group of his Cabs brothers, i.e. Lou Storck, John "Smitty" Smith and some others whose names I didn't write down. D*** senior moments!

It was good to see all of them.

Ray

... and how cute is was that whenever a performer or corps played something with the hint of a Spanish feel, they started marking time!!!! ... even while standing at the bar!!!! ... and Lydia was the lovely lady that was part of their entourage ... as Groucho would sing: Lydia, oh Lydia, say, have you met Lydia? Lydia the tattooed lady She has eyes that men adore so And a torso even more so Lydia, oh Lydia, that encyclopedia ... ... now, if we can only get her and Cossetti to perform that diddy at next year's show!!!!

:-)

Note: Not everyone had their GW name badge on though...... devil.gif

Guess I'm not going to hear the end of this...LOL... Even Freddy said hello then turned away and he was in my Corps colors..... I'll make sure I have it next show...... Great seeing you and Donna.. and of course the Main Chicken and a great tan.............

Jim

Freddy Farkle was in attendance and of course he did have his name badge on! (Well rested and tanned from his Hawaiian vacation with his Uncle Roo!)

Andy *Our Very Own MC* Lisko DID have his on!!! thumbup.gif

Note: Not everyone had their GW name badge on though...... devil.gif

Freddy Farkle was in attendance and of course he did have his name badge on! (Well rested and tanned from his Hawaiian vacation with his Uncle Roo!)

Andy *Our Very Own MC* Lisko DID have his on!!! thumbup.gif

Guilty, as charged. Mea culpa. With all the running around yesterday, I just knew I had forgotten something at home, but I just couldn't remember what it was, until now. I beg your indulgence.

Ray

I wasn't "naming names" Mr Stanko.... devil.gif

You asked if Freddy was going to wear his Red shirt, which he did, and he was crushed to see you were not wearing your name badge... hehe

(OK, maybe not "crushed", but he was a little squished in the back pack he was in...shutup.gif)

Guilty, as charged. Mea culpa. With all the running around yesterday, I just knew I had forgotten something at home, but I just couldn't remember what it was, until now. I beg your indulgence.

Ray

That's OK.... (as I posted above, I wasn't planning on "naming names"... hehe)

And again, THANK YOU for the parking spot!! (and the GREAT show!!)

could we enter as a duet???????? would that be before the SSB or at the end of the show, where everyone sings all the old drum corps songs from days gone bye??????

Guido.....all 5'3 of me

... and how cute is was that whenever a performer or corps played something with the hint of a Spanish feel, they started marking time!!!! ... even while standing at the bar!!!! ... and Lydia was the lovely lady that was part of their entourage ... as Groucho would sing: Lydia, oh Lydia, say, have you met Lydia? Lydia the tattooed lady She has eyes that men adore so And a torso even more so Lydia, oh Lydia, that encyclopedia ... ... now, if we can only get her and Cossetti to perform that diddy at next year's show!!!!

:-)

could we enter as a duet???????? would that be before the SSB or at the end of the show, where everyone sings all the old drum corps songs from days gone bye??????

Guido.....all 5'3 of me

Yes, Jimbo ... that would be a Mixed Duet according to the performance categories ... you agree to do it and I'll even pay the entrance fee ... since you're never there for the end of the show, you'd probably go on just prior to the 50/50 ...

:wink:

Guido.....all 5'3 of me

5'3"? You wearing Gene Simmons heels?

Yes, Jimbo ... that would be a Mixed Duet according to the performance categories ... you agree to do it and I'll even pay the entrance fee ... since you're never there for the end of the show, you'd probably go on just prior to the 50/50 ...

:wink:

In all fairness to Mr. C, he had a judging gig to get to and another 500 or so people to infect.

Don't worry, Jimmy, I've got your back!!! What are friends for anyway?

Ray