How's the book been doing? - and your health?

Looks like Spring has sprung here in CT this week ... mid-60's all week ... prelude to the 2012 season ...

While we're waiting for the next pic ... here's a few blokes everyone (well, at least you) should recognize:

jack_gene_joe.jpg

:-)

yup I know some of 'dem guys... with Joe's last name, he made a great member of the PLAV Brigadiers

I have been steadily improving. Had a slight hiccup this weekend and spent a few hours in the emergency room last night with a bloody nose... 2 days after they finally tried to put me back on my heart meds (plavix) that caused all the problems in January... anyone for a bloody nose that lasts over 24 hours? it was fun... they packed my nose with a constrictor called COCAINE (seriously they showed me the bottle - but no buzz...) then cauterized spots and finally put in a balloon to seal it off... that's still in... hopefully out tomorrow AM... but overall... I'm better... someday I'll change my avatar with a new picture...

Book hasn't been discovered yet... still counting in the hundreds instead of thousands but gotta get over the hump... (trials and tribulations of indie publishing) book 2 ready as soon as I get cover done.... thanks for asking...

yup I know some of 'dem guys... with Joe's last name, he made a great member of the PLAV Brigadiers

I have been steadily improving. Had a slight hiccup this weekend and spent a few hours in the emergency room last night with a bloody nose... 2 days after they finally tried to put me back on my heart meds (plavix) that caused all the problems in January... anyone for a bloody nose that lasts over 24 hours? it was fun... they packed my nose with a constrictor called COCAINE (seriously they showed me the bottle - but no buzz...) then cauterized spots and finally put in a balloon to seal it off... that's still in... hopefully out tomorrow AM... but overall... I'm better... someday I'll change my avatar with a new picture...

Book hasn't been discovered yet... still counting in the hundreds instead of thousands but gotta get over the hump... (trials and tribulations of indie publishing) book 2 ready as soon as I get cover done.... thanks for asking...

so now your snorting coke!!! your a coke head.............:tongue: seriously though that's how it's done. and it works. better tell the docs to stop with the plavix for a while and do the rat poison. that's why my docs woun't put me on plavix. been down that road before. :shutup:

Victim #1 in the pic also had a book published a decade ago ... The Heart of a Camel ... you guys should compare notes ...

so now your snorting coke!!! your a coke head.............:tongue: seriously though that's how it's done. and it works. better tell the docs to stop with the plavix for a while and do the rat poison. that's why my docs woun't put me on plavix. been down that road before. :shutup:

going to hash it out tomorrow... this was NOT fun...

Donny, your buddy Doug Kleinhans (WDCHOF) died today...

Victim #1 in the pic also had a book published a decade ago ... The Heart of a Camel ... you guys should compare notes ...

Jack did? I vaguely remember hearing about that a long time ago - I'll have to look up the details... thanks

Edited by TomPeashey

going to hash it out tomorrow... this was NOT fun...

Donny, your buddy Doug Kleinhans (WDCHOF) died today...

well that's sad. i hope doug didn't suffer. RIP doug.

Think I know who the book ends are. They might have marched in the Brigs and Executives together and 72 Sky.

And if they're who I think they are, they also got in a brawl or two over leaving one of those corps.

Oh, the guy on the left might be an avid cyclist and the guy on the right might enjoy pulling an RV around.

Don't know the gent in the middle.

Think I know who the book ends are. They might have marched in the Brigs and Executives together and 72 Sky.

And if they're who I think they are, they also got in a brawl or two over leaving one of those corps.

Oh, the guy on the left might be an avid cyclist and the guy on the right might enjoy pulling an RV around.

Don't know the gent in the middle.

The gentleman in the middle is better known in a different uniform...