feeling a bit down this morning so will go OT with my friends...

First, totally bummed about Father Jim Reilly. What a sweetheart he was and the worlds greatest drum corps fan. He sat on the sidelines (his preferred location) at many shows. The mass on Sunday morning at DCA has been his job for many years. I had many long conversations with him about both drum corps and life in general. He was one of a kind. A week ago he was burned over 40% of his body in a fire at his rectory and died last friday...

This morning, I learned that my good friend and fellow WDCHOF member Dominic Fulginiti passed last night... Dom was a great guy and instrumental in my judging career.

Too many, too soon...

feeling a bit down this morning so will go OT with my friends...

First, totally bummed about Father Jim Reilly. What a sweetheart he was and the worlds greatest drum corps fan. He sat on the sidelines (his preferred location) at many shows. The mass on Sunday morning at DCA has been his job for many years. I had many long conversations with him about both drum corps and life in general. He was one of a kind. A week ago he was burned over 40% of his body in a fire at his rectory and died last friday...

This morning, I learned that my good friend and fellow WDCHOF member Dominic Fulginiti passed last night... Dom was a great guy and instrumental in my judging career.

Too many, too soon...

Wow, such a shame... Father Jim Reilly will be sadly missed.

Sorry for your loss, Uncle Tom...I don't believe I knew Dom.(The name isn't ringing a bell)

No wonder you're down today. Hugs

Wow, such a shame... Father Jim Reilly will be sadly missed.

Sorry for your loss, Uncle Tom...I don't believe I knew Dom.(The name isn't ringing a bell)

No wonder you're down today. Hugs

thank you Nanci, but it's not just my loss but Drum Corps' loss...

Fr. Jim's rectory was in Palisades Park NJ if anyone wants to google for details... many news stories come up

Dominic ran PA and Western NJ judging for decades... you absolutely would know him if you saw a picture... throughout the late 70's and first half of the 80's he was on the sideline at all major DCA shows... He was out of Archer Epler

thank you Nanci, but it's not just my loss but Drum Corps' loss...

Fr. Jim's rectory was in Palisades Park NJ if anyone wants to google for details... many news stories come up

Dominic ran PA and Western NJ judging for decades... you absolutely would know him if you saw a picture... throughout the late 70's and first half of the 80's he was on the sideline at all major DCA shows... He was out of Archer Epler

Dom was Windy's right hand with NJA for many, many years, and was like that crazy uncle to many of us.

Is he a Skyliner? If so, I'd know those lips anywhere.... :lookaround:

Edited by flaggirl86

Please Read Before You Post

If you *know* who it is.... please wait a while (not everyone is on here all day or even daily for that matter)

If there have been no Guesses..........Then give a *challenging* hint.

When giving hints on these try to be creative and just dangle the tiniest tidbit. Make people really think / work on it. Then wait it out a while before tossing another tiny vague tidbit...

C'mon we've got to make these last a little longer. PLEASE??

Also, any comments made MUST be made in good taste... this is a fun loving thread... not a revenge match. Please spew your venom elsewhere.

Please submit any questions and / or pics in their full size (preferably JPG format), with full description - names, Corps, Stadium, Year... etc. to:

The *Guess Who* Mailbox

Thanx in advance!

All that said and out of the way..

Guess Who # 461 ?

(click on pic to enlarge / enhance)

Ahh the poet.

Ahh the poet.

he lives is conn. is that correct?

The only poet in DC that lives in Connecticut that I know of posts here regularly.

I don't think that's him.

And he is a Skyliner.

Once a Skyliner, always..................

There was once a poet whose picture is 'Guess Who'

When competing in drum corps, he never wore blue

He made us laugh, made us cry, made us think of our friends gone by

He's introduced at the Bugler's Hall of Fame

Now....do you know his name?

• Like 2