Just who around here HASN'T marched as a Hurc DM ????

i haven't either.

HAHA ... remember when he fell off the stage at Symphony Hall ... circa 67-68?

:doh:

There was also that Sunriser indoor show in Queens around '75 or '76. That was the night we had to borrow Sun's drums since our truck was stuck in traffic in the mid-town tunnel, behind an accident. I can still remember Brian Callahan asking you, me and Gumbus not to play with our usual power for fear of breaking the heads on them. Talk about inciting the drum line! We did try though!

Ray

Good luck... nobody listens to me, even when I beg!!

Hmmmm ... I think we're stringing it along pretty well ...

:whistle:

There was also that Sunriser indoor show in Queens around '75 or '76. That was the night we had to borrow Sun's drums since our truck was stuck in traffic in the mid-town tunnel, behind an accident. I can still remember Brian Callahan asking you, me and Gumbus not to play with our usual power for fear of breaking the heads on them. Talk about inciting the drum line! We did try though!

Ray

in 67 or 68 we had to borrow the hurcs drums at waverly. our new ones didn't come in and ours were shot. that was fun . green drums didn't go with our uni's. and luedee had the drums so tight the sticks just bounced right off the heads. i still don't know how he got them so freaking tight.

Nanci...even on a podium they couldn't see her

:ph34r:

:tongue:

Yes, it did happen twice ... the first time was with Lucy's ... the sequence of pics was in DCN ...

:-)

WOW.... Then I witnessed the "sequel". shutup.gif

He wasn't seriously hurt the second time, was he hurt the first time?

Me.... w00t.gif

(74 Hurcs Rifle Line though....hehe)

It also happened outdoors at Albany in '86 (I have video proof!)

Then THAT'S the third time! (Holy crap Batman! OK, So he was Zorro once and not Batman.... )

I'd like to see that video! thumbup.gif

Ray

Yep, That's the one I was referring to... and it was apparently # 2.... w00t.gif

Nanci...even on a podium they couldn't see her

:ph34r:

:tongue:

I thought for sure THAT would be the "Cossetti" line... shutup.gif