And the jinx is all over the country!

(NYS,Vegas and S. Florida)

Cool! Where?

Oh, you are right... Vegas = CBE

S. Florida = that hotel / bar Sand Dollar, was it?

Geeze... you are bad news!! LOL!

As far as the Holiday Lights from Trinkaus:

Well, I haven't been over there in a while... but, from like N. James to Turin? Ask Ronnie! Isn't he right there? LOL

Wait, let me look....

Ok, I seem to have the general area correct...

Hah! Show Ronnie this link and comments section. You should both get some laughs and want to correct them here.

http://projectabsurd.wordpress.com/2007/12/08/christmas-in-rome-ny/

I almost want to jump in on that myself. lol

OH MY! Are we off topic or what?! LOL

hey my saturday night score watching buddy............3 more weeks to go. :thumbup:

I'll be at the first two shows... working at Wildwood and just a fan at the Barnum Festival. For five bucks admission, that's worth the trip!!!

Unfortunately, I think the Pony Express or carrier pigeons would be faster at posting scores than my cellphone. :tongue:

Please Read Before You Post

If you *know* who it is.... please wait a while (not everyone is on here all day or even daily for that matter)

If there have been no Guesses..........Then give a *challenging* hint.

When giving hints on these try to be creative and just dangle the tiniest tidbit. Make people really think / work on it. Then wait it out a while before tossing another tiny vague tidbit...

C'mon we've got to make these last a little longer. PLEASE??

Also, any comments made MUST be made in good taste... this is a fun loving thread... not a revenge match. Please spew your venom elsewhere.

Please submit any questions and / or pics in their full size (preferably JPG format), with full description - names, Corps, Stadium, Year... etc. to:

The *Guess Who* Mailbox

Thanx in advance!

All that said and out of the way..

With: Guess Who # 466 ?

Without : Guess Who # 466 ?

(click on image to enlarge / enhance)

Please Read Before You Post

If you *know* who it is.... please wait a while (not everyone is on here all day or even daily for that matter)

If there have been no Guesses..........Then give a *challenging* hint.

When giving hints on these try to be creative and just dangle the tiniest tidbit. Make people really think / work on it. Then wait it out a while before tossing another tiny vague tidbit...

C'mon we've got to make these last a little longer. PLEASE??

Also, any comments made MUST be made in good taste... this is a fun loving thread... not a revenge match. Please spew your venom elsewhere.

Please submit any questions and / or pics in their full size (preferably JPG format), with full description - names, Corps, Stadium, Year... etc. to:

The *Guess Who* Mailbox

Thanx in advance!

All that said and out of the way..

With: Guess Who # 466 ?

Without : Guess Who # 466 ?

(click on image to enlarge / enhance)

another sky pic? meh

another sky pic? meh

Hey Don, at least THEY are submitting photos!

And for bonus points, name the photographer too. OK, might be a bit unfair since I was on that bus in 1970, I believe. Or it could be 1969, but no later than '70.

Ray

And for bonus points, name the photographer too. OK, might be a bit unfair since I was on that bus in 1970, I believe. Or it could be 1969, but no later than '70.

Ray

1969 ... #1 was only in the corps that year ...

:-)

Ray

DOH!

Hey, I work with what's submitted. Although, I do have a couple coming up that I pulled out of my hat!

What? No guesses? I thought you knew everyone. (wink)

just teasing ya queenie. :tongue:

Ray

i know ray. i'mjust kidding aorund. :smile: