I did!! I did!! thumbup.gif

(but I don't have a Kindle)

you don't need a kindle

download it to your computer... if it doesn't open, then go to Amazon kindle and get a FREE reader program for your computer...

Wow! Thanx Uncle Tom!

I had no idea they had free books and you could get them through your own PC. :thumbup:

http://ereadernewstoday.com/free-kindle-books-7-free-books-for-6-4-12-2/6714005/

go to ereadernews and sign up for the e newsletter... it comes once a day and offers 20 or 30 different free books and a description... good books generally only stay free for a few days at most...

There's an author's program with amazon where you automatically allow your book to be "on sale" for free several times a year which allows you to stimulate business and get your name out there.

Which ever is easier for you... We'll be in Annapolis (Donna, Freddy and I) so I could find you and deliver him personally!

(His Uncle Roo took him to Hawaii for a little vacation time! worthy.gif)

A little Hawaiian chicken on the rocks....

th_DSCF0094.jpg

*edited fer spellin'*

If you wish to bring him to DCA - I'll be easy to find... either with Kidsgrove Scouts or on the field during retreat helping out... of course Freddie must be dressed properly for a true drum corps adventure... Joe Siracuse and I are also going to Rome and Cologne Germany... Hope Freddie isn't afraid of the lions in the Colleseum?

Edited by TomPeashey

http://ereadernewstoday.com/free-kindle-books-7-free-books-for-6-4-12-2/6714005/

go to ereadernews and sign up for the e newsletter... it comes once a day and offers 20 or 30 different free books and a description... good books generally only stay free for a few days at most...

There's an author's program with amazon where you automatically allow your book to be "on sale" for free several times a year which allows you to stimulate business and get your name out there.

I'm all over this!! Can't thank you enough!! :worthy:

You have no idea how much I read... I love this!!

HUGS!!!!

Edited by NanciD

If you wish to bring him to DCA - I'll be easy to find... either with Kidsgrove Scouts or on the field during retreat helping out... of course Freddie must be dressed properly for a true drum corps adventure... Joe Siracuse and I are also going to Rome and Cologne Germany... Hope Freddie isn't afraid of the lions in the Colleseum?

As you can see from this photo above, Freddy was properly dresses in one of his Hawaiian shirts and even had his Hawaiian Lei on! (after all, he WAS in Hawaii!)

I don't know if Freddy is afraid of Lions in the Roman Colosseum, he's not afraid of the ones in the Baltimore Zoo.... hehe

For sure Donna is going to have a more difficult time finding a pair of German Lederhosen that small.... devil.gif

Hey Hairbear! Freddy is traveling more than we are! shutup.gif

Where the heck is Glenn? He should be able to figure out # 1 and get this thing back on track!

Don't know, I didn't see him in Wildwood... devil.gif

Don't know, I didn't see him in Wildwood... devil.gif

he's lurking.................:ph34r:

he's lurking.................:ph34r:

In Wildwood? devil.gif