Hi all! Please welcome Sadie Therese Ream to Whoville! She came 8 days early! Stats in the Club, Shore thread and Facebook

Congrats to you and the wife... mostly the wife - since you had SO little to do with it...

PLEASE... Sadie is born into the drum corps activity... (a fact that probably scares the crap out of your wife) but my goodness... don't force her to become a drummer... plenty of opportunity in the guard or brass lines... lol

just kidding... as long as she's healthy and loves her dad - all will be well...

and you still owe me several beers which will now have to be iced tea...

the countdown continues

Posts remaining to reach 30,000 posts...

WOW!!!

Congrats to you and the wife... mostly the wife - since you had SO little to do with it...

PLEASE... Sadie is born into the drum corps activity... (a fact that probably scares the crap out of your wife) but my goodness... don't force her to become a drummer... plenty of opportunity in the guard or brass lines... lol

just kidding... as long as she's healthy and loves her dad - all will be well...

yeah but NOT SWEET TEA!!!

the countdown continues

Posts remaining to reach 30,000 posts...

WOW!!!

# of posts to 30000? ... I thought 168 was the new weight you're sporting in your new avatar pic!

:-)

ads I said elsewhere Jeff..........congrats to all.....she should play trumpet :worthy::worthy::worthy:

• Like 1

# of posts to 30000? ... I thought 168 was the new weight you're sporting in your new avatar pic!

he's getting there. all those tiny meals and eating every couple hours seems to work. :thumbup:

• Like 1

she can be whatever she wants!

All are doing well!! came home today....slowest.....drive...............EVER!!

• Like 1

:-) thanks... actually, that is about my goal... I'm at 197 now... as opposed to 318 in September and 332 in 2010...

thanks again for the kind words

• Like 2