I was over on the You Tube area of thing's. Was looking at many of the Old things. There was a guy that said that the" BSGK Alumni " was there. That is Wrong! In 1975 the (BS) " Golden Knight's SENIOR CORPS " was there. We were judged, but I believe we were in Exhibition that day. We also Competed in the DCA Championships and held a contest that year.

I would like to know if anyone has a recording or Video of the " 1975 (BS) Golden Knight's Senior Corps "? I do not remember all the shows we did. BUT, I do remember 3. Our show in Union, NJ - The '75 Dream - The '75 DCA Championships Prelim's.

Kind of a neat thing. That means: I competed in The Dream in a Junior Corps.(St Lucy's Cadets) I competed in The Dream in Senior Corps.(New York City Skyliners) marched in a Corps in Exhibition.(Golden Knights Senior) AND. I attended the Dream as a FAN. All in Roosevelt Stadium, in Jersey City, NJ.

Edited by 2B or not 2B
  • Like 3

• 1 month later...

Just because...

so sad... this is like losing an old friend

RIP Whoville

Edited by TomPeashey
  • Like 1

I was princess for a day yet you wanted the queen?

Instead of losing an old friend; how about making a new friend?

We've never met. The internet is Whoville! Yet we share our passion for drum corps.

You can be the facilitator, if you wish, to keep the momentum. I'll be busy in the research department;)

I'll be glad to help... but I nominate Linda for Queen... although I'm going to miss those tiny feet (long story)

back to finishing my 4th novel...

No Queen nomination for me please lol. I'd rather be a lady in waiting. My shoe size is 6 1/2 - 7 depending on the brand lol. Drum corps people have a connection. I knew Vince Bruni as did you Tom. Hugs.

If you have a photo, connect with ironlips via private message and send him a photo. He sends me the photo. I upload to photobucket, select the URL, remove tags except for IMG and post the photo here.

Hope this helps. I certainly hope I'm not stepping on any toes, tiny or otherwise. I'll try to facilitate in the interim. Thank you.

let me see what I can find... I'm sure Nanci is fine... we all still love her...

• 2 weeks later...

How about Ron Allard? He should know right?

Got in touch with her....Her mother has gone in to the hospital and now a nursing home. Nanci is also been under the weather lately. I sent prayers her way.

Got in touch with her....Her mother has gone in to the hospital and now a nursing home. Nanci is also been under the weather lately. I sent prayers her way.

Thanks for the update, Keith.

Man... she has been dealing with more than her fair share of stuff in recent months.