Georgie "Sidemouth" Richardson from his St. Rita's (?) days.

P.S.: Nanci, I'm still working on your request.

1st of all... you don't play well with others.

Reference: "Wait! All you obvious folks... Shhhh. lol"

But, yes, that's George. And that was in the early 70s that I took that pic at a Skyliners' rehearsal. It was after he migrated. I think it was the first year joining Sky!

And thank you for working on future features to be used here on this thread.

PS: May I ask what made you say, Pat? That surprised me. I thought for sure you'd get it.

1st of all... you don't play well with others.

Depends. B)

Reference: "Wait! All you obvious folks... Shhhh. lol"

Oops!!!! My bad. :sshh:

But, yes, that's George. And that was in the early 70s that I took that pic at a Skyliners' rehearsal. It was after he migrated. I think it was the first year joining Sky!

Well, he certainly looks young enough to still be in junior corps. :beer:

And thank you for working on future features to be used here on this thread.

Guess I gotta make up for this faux paux! :beer:

PS: May I ask what made you say, Pat? That surprised me. I thought for sure you'd get it.

Must have been senior moment. I knew/know very well it was Jack. Heh, go figga! :beer:

HAHA ... and 40 years as well!!!! That pic was from the AL Nats parade in DC in 66 ...

:-)

so who are the other guys in the line ? i can only pick out the easy one..john harris.

so who are the other guys in the line ? i can only pick out the easy one..john harris.

Me, Billy Nichols, Tony Macaluso, Greg Black, Big John, Ron Findley ... bass drummers are Jimmy Harris and Gerard Henton

Nanci,

It may very well be Sky, but not in the early 70s. That's definitely a young lady in the background with a flagpole and Sky did not have women in the corps until the late 70s ('77 or '78).

Ray

Nanci,

It may very well be Sky, but not in the early 70s. That's definitely a young lady in the background with a flagpole and Sky did not have women in the corps until the late 70s ('77 or '78).

Ray

Actually, it's most likely 80 or 81 ... Paul Neiss is on white quads ... we used chrome trips in 78 and 79 ... 78 was the first year for women in the corps ... Cotton is to the left of Sidemoth and Billy "Clam Power" Kirk to right ... Herbie also in the background ...

Good shot, Nanc!

Edited by ajlisko

Looks like St. Joe's of the mid to late 60's. One of the finest french horn players that ever played in drum corps, Joe Olverd (unbeatable at I&E's of the 60' and 70's) Baritone player I'm not sure who he is. The soprano player is Lavern Dewitt.