OMG Could We Have Been So Young?

Thousands upon thousands of miles in those grungy old Silversides - - - - - the AAG weren't just your everyday bandos.

Thousands upon thousands of miles in those grungy old Silversides - - - - - the AAG weren't just your everyday bandos.

Thank you. I remember Pam and I saying to the ladies while in Europe August 1977 ‘If we could fly you to DCI in Denver, you’d win!’ In hindsight, we had 3-valve sops in 77, so no go; G horns all the way in 77, sops, mellos, marching French horns and baritones, no contras due to airplane load. I spent over an hour today trying to copy a .cda to .mp3 to share with thee, no go :( The music includes a flautist, bag pipes and synth during the off season (off course), otherwise we were Drum Corps :)

77-2-a.jpg

Thats a cute one Linda!

Btw!How were those boots tomarch in?

• 3 weeks later...

ProgramsellerMadisontshirt.jpg

I always thought that this guy looked like James Caan :cool:

• 2 weeks later...

IMG_0003.jpg

Dick Sloan working the soprano line in 1972 or so. Dick used to say the word "Again" (a lot) with emphsize on the second syllable. I think he worked with the Kilties in that time period.

Edited by baja

• 1 month later...

This photo is one of many slides that sat in a carousel for many years, bequeathed to the organization upon the passing of a wonderful volunteer, a carpenter, photographer, husband and father. It’s a photo of our bus driver Ed from 1973 or 1975. All staff members willingly multi-tasked.

ed-1-1973.jpg