OMG Could We Have Been So Young?

And I mean like candid shot of us kids at practice or rehearsals.

Fridayrehearsals.jpg

And you have to know it's the late sixties very early seventies! The guy with the hair? He's Nunzio Virgilio - Bari, Euphonium, Contra.

• Like 1

And I mean like candid shot of us kids at practice or rehearsals.

Fridayrehearsals.jpg

And you have to know it's the late sixties very early seventies! The guy with the hair? He's Nunzio Virgilio - Bari, Euphonium, Contra.

The lead sop has good posture at parade rest...is that little Joelle Allayne?

I'd say '76 just by looking at the little drummer girls hair..kinda a Dorothy Hamill. The "guy with the hair" has the look of one of the Hudson Brothers.

Nancy

I'd say '76 just by looking at the little drummer girls hair..kinda a Dorothy Hamill. The "guy with the hair" has the look of one of the Hudson Brothers.

Nancy

Found some mid 60s elementary school pics when clearing out my parents place. Lot of girls had the "bowl cut" back then in Central PA. Seems when they hit Junior High and started worrying about their looks the bowl cuts went away.

Oh course Ms Hamill changed that quick... :P

LOL just looked again, these guys hair is about twice the length of my mid 60s pics.... #### Hippies :laugh:

Edited by JimF-3rdBari

Oh man, I have one of me at my first parade...I was like 6 or something....let me go find it!

"Honey, where is that photo of me when I was six and the tenor frum was bigger than I was?"

Oh man, I have one of me at my first parade...I was like 6 or something....let me go find it!

"Honey, where is that photo of me when I was six and the tenor frum was bigger than I was?"

I think they're in the basement...

Nancy

Actually that shot was from '71. I got the idea from the shot I use for my avitar. A friend of mine saw it on the wall of my office and announced that I could never have been that young. I've got plenty more from those days an I'll share them with you if you share yours with us. These were Brassmen and St. Joe's kids who ranged from all over New York City. Many took took buses and subways and traveled up to two hours to get to rehearsals!

That's me with the 'fro from 1970 or '69. The guy next to me was one of my best friends of the time Mike Arato. We would rehearse at a place called Flushing Meadow Park in Queens - that's right where the alien ships from Men In Black were parked. just about a mile from where I saw the Troopers for the first time - '64 World's Fair Show.

DrillPractice1971.jpg

Those were the days, my friends.

Puppet