Bridgemen still have a few spots left!

Nuts, just when I thought I'd stop down for a visit, there's no openings :sneaky:

I can't play those horns :ph34r:

BUT, the beer is cheap so I'll have something to do :thumbup::beer::thumbup:

Darth :ph34r:

Charlie,

YOU ARE ALWAYS WELCOME TO BE PART OF IT!!!

We'll always find you a spot, even if it's a Bari spot in the drill!!!!! LOL!!!!

See you this weekend!

George

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bump

Here's another bump for Ya :cool:

We could also use more:

1) cymbal players

2) pit people

and

3) COLOR GUARD MEMBERS!

This weekend's schedule...

SATURDAY 1/12/08

Rehearsal 12-4:30 at St. Andrew's Church, 4th and Broadway

6-10pm at Hudson Lanes, 55th and Broadway

The 3rd Annual BRIDGEMEN BOWLATHON!

Come watch the Bananas bowl in the low 100's!!! Some may even break 150!!!!!!

SUNDAY 1/13/08

Rehearsal 12-6pm at St. Andrew's Church

Immediately following we will watch the end of the GIANTS-COWBOYS game at our VFW Post, 9th and Broadway!

(Yes, we're hoping that Jessica is in attendance!!!)

In a little over 24 hours the Bridgemen will start a weekend camp.......

Those of you who are on the fence on who to march with this year owe it to yourselves to come by and take a look on whats happening in Bayonne.

Those of you who play the horn will most definitely be impressed with the professionalism, size, and power of our hornline. The instructors are world class, and our working hard on all those little things that make a hornline sound even better (im in the drumline and all i know is that it sounds great)

Those of you who play drums........man if you dont check it out, your missing out on possibly one of the best drumlines around.....how can you miss with the instructors we have(Dennis Delucia, Bobby Dubinski, Pat Scollin, Ron Dolce, and last but not least John Yurkin)The charts are smoking with 2 songs already learned and pushing foward for another song and maybe a drum solo (only my guess)

snares are smoking with a mix of old and new blood

quints are well let me say excellent

bassline oh baby

all sections are still open !!!!!!! if ya got what it takes come on down and lay it on a drum !!!!!!

Color guard.....now they have taken a huge step this season so far......the ladies are working their collective butts off with their new instructor Scott

They look great at rehearsal getting better and better but they can use a few more people in the guard, so if colorguard is your thing and your looking for some great guard work.......check it out this weekend !!!!!!!

also as an added perk this weekend (SUNDAY) we will have up to the minute scores on the GIANTS - dallas game !!!!!!!!!!

and after practice you can watch the G-men finish off the cowgirls at our home away from home "DA POST" !!!!!!!

Well Im done for now, hope to see lots of new faces this weekend.......stop by and say hello !!!! Im #3 bass cant miss me LOLOL

Rick Tabor

Bayonne Bridgemen

In a little over 24 hours the Bridgemen will start a weekend camp.......

Those of you who are on the fence on who to march with this year owe it to yourselves to come by and take a look on whats happening in Bayonne.

Those of you who play the horn will most definitely be impressed with the professionalism, size, and power of our hornline. The instructors are world class, and our working hard on all those little things that make a hornline sound even better (im in the drumline and all i know is that it sounds great)

Those of you who play drums........man if you dont check it out, your missing out on possibly one of the best drumlines around.....how can you miss with the instructors we have(Dennis Delucia, Bobby Dubinski, Pat Scollin, Ron Dolce, and last but not least John Yurkin)The charts are smoking with 2 songs already learned and pushing foward for another song and maybe a drum solo (only my guess)

snares are smoking with a mix of old and new blood

quints are well let me say excellent

bassline oh baby

all sections are still open !!!!!!! if ya got what it takes come on down and lay it on a drum !!!!!!

Color guard.....now they have taken a huge step this season so far......the ladies are working their collective butts off with their new instructor Scott

They look great at rehearsal getting better and better but they can use a few more people in the guard, so if colorguard is your thing and your looking for some great guard work.......check it out this weekend !!!!!!!

also as an added perk this weekend (SUNDAY) we will have up to the minute scores on the GIANTS - dallas game !!!!!!!!!!

and after practice you can watch the G-men finish off the cowgirls at our home away from home "DA POST" !!!!!!!

Well Im done for now, hope to see lots of new faces this weekend.......stop by and say hello !!!! Im #3 bass cant miss me LOLOL

Rick Tabor

Bayonne Bridgemen

ok its Bridgemen rehearsal is about 12 and a half hours away........got gas in the car? do you have the directions to Bayonne? Did you put your equiptment in the car? well if you answered yes to these questions I'll see you at 12 tomorrow at St Andrews parish hall.......

Rick #3

ok its Bridgemen rehearsal is about 12 and a half hours away........got gas in the car? do you have the directions to Bayonne? Did you put your equiptment in the car? well if you answered yes to these questions I'll see you at 12 tomorrow at St Andrews parish hall.......

Rick #3

Can't wait...

We've got a great year ahead of us!!!

Can't wait...

We've got a great year ahead of us!!!

Miss the heck out of you guys-pleasgive my best to everyone

Benny

Miss the heck out of you guys-pleasgive my best to everyone

Benny

We miss the heck out of you too, Benny!

Hurry up and sell that house, and come home!!!

Man, WHAT A DAY TODAY!!! The horn line was MAGNIFICENT!!!!!!

And Larry's latest addition to our repertoire?

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!