Serenade in Brass 2008

I see Park City Pride has Harrisburg on their schedule.

Fasten seat belts!!!!!!!!

Fran

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to confirm as I had speculated earlier, the Caballeros Alumni Corps is definitely in the Serenade Show April 12. But then, I guess everyone pretty much knew that already.

As of now, it is our only indoor stage show this Spring. Now, our only problem is, we have to figure out where to put all these people!

Just to confirm as I had speculated earlier, the Caballeros Alumni Corps is definitely in the Serenade Show April 12. But then, I guess everyone pretty much knew that already.

As of now, it is our only indoor stage show this Spring. Now, our only problem is, we have to figure out where to put all these people!

Yikes! I'm bringing ear plugs. :ph34r:

Still don't know the line up, but it seems there will be some mini corps happenings a JimF's house!

I'm kidding, don't everyone show up at Jim's house!

Unless of course, he invites us all. :smile:

Well Thursday night my neighbors SUV got clobbered by a hit and run driver and we reported it. Being a small town and after hours, when we called the police we got patched to the regional dispatcher. After finding out how screwed up that was, having a night time concert might be a safe thing. Cops might not show up until Sunday afternoon. :tongue:

First ya gotta FIND my house... :smile::smile:

Well Thursday night my neighbors SUV got clobbered by a hit and run driver and we reported it. Being a small town and after hours, when we called the police we got patched to the regional dispatcher. After finding out how screwed up that was, having a night time concert might be a safe thing. Cops might not show up until Sunday afternoon. :tongue:

First ya gotta FIND my house... :smile::smile:

COOL!!!! Then the Friday night Dinner for the Golden Eagles is ON!!!!!!

Concert to follow! :smile:

I got the Serenade flyer at rehearsal yesterday and was so bummed to see the Cabs Field Corps wont be joining us this year....but, still a great line-up and the mini-corps concert is going to be even better than last year...CANT wait !

hey Jim, last night we had an accident at exit of Harvey Taylor Bride (my front yard) and it took forever for someone to respond...so I think you should proceed with the PARTEA

I got the Serenade flyer at rehearsal yesterday and was so bummed to see the Cabs Field Corps wont be joining us this year....but, still a great line-up and the mini-corps concert is going to be even better than last year...CANT wait !

What's the official line-up, since I haven't seen it posted yet ???

What's the official line-up, since I haven't seen it posted yet ???

Serenade Line-up

US Naval Academy

Cabs Alumni

Bridgemen Alumni

Reilly Raiders

Park City Pride

Buccaneer Alumni

Mini Corps Contest Winner

St' Joe's of Batavia

Hip Pickles

Westshoremen Alumni

MCA Contest Line-up